Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

24 hours bars in barcelona

Barcelona Yesterday

Hi vt'ers
      Are there any 24 hour bars in Barcelona, hopefully easy to find. when I was last there there was one, Velodroma but I'm not sure now.
      cheers

more
    • 18 year olds in Palma

Palma de Mallorca Nov 28, 2016 at 1:37 PM

Hi was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for things for young people to do in Palma? Preferably not too expensive. Also we are wanting to go clubbing where is the best best place to go?
      We're thinking of getting the bus to water parks or magaluf do you know how easy it is to get buses and how often they are? Thanks :)

more
    • louiseks's Profile Photo

balcony view Cabalgate 2017

Alcoy Nov 18, 2016 at 4:29 AM

I am looking to rent a place or a bedroom for one night with a balcony to see the Cabalgate . I am unable to stand to long hours and would love to see the parade. The tourist office told me to ask real estate agents . But maybe someone here knows someone who rent out there place with Airbnb. Thanks in advance
      Louise

more
    • Tinks1706's Profile Photo

Christmas Eve Church Service. Costa Adeje

Canary Islands Nov 15, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Myself and my husband are staying in Costa Adeje this Christmas. Would like to attend a Service Christmas Eve. Any recommendations? We are not Roman Catholic but are not concerned about this as long as we are genuinely welcome. An English Service would be preferable.

more
    • Family Vacation Help

Spain Nov 24, 2016 at 10:32 PM

Hi, everyone,

I'm hoping to get a little help with a possible vacation to Spain this coming summer for two or three weeks. I'm pretty lost so far in terms of cities, neighborhoods, etc. It would be my husband, our kids (6 and 4), and me. In an ideal world, I'd love a trip that:

-allows us to spend time with locals (I have read that kids often play outside until late at night, and I'd love my kids to experience that, especially since my son goes to a Spanish immersion school)
      -is close to the beach for at least part of the trip
      -does not require renting a car
      -is close to kid-friendly activities

If you have any advice for me (the more specific, the better!), I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks!

more
    • Disability travel in Seville

Sevilla Nov 19, 2016 at 10:24 AM

My husband and I are traveling to Seville in April. We have been to Catalonia many times and know the are well.
      Now we want to branch out and see more of Spain! Craig has difficulty walking and uses a scooter for any distances.
      We are working with a travel agency that works with disability travel. However, I am wondering if anyone has an
      Insights they might share for Seville and seeing the sights there.
      Thanks!!

more
    • things to on Sunday

Spain Nov 15, 2016 at 12:22 PM

Suggestions for what to do on Sunday. Have hire car dont mind travelling a couple of hours or so each way

more
    • Shops selling walking poles

Puerto de la Cruz Nov 9, 2016 at 11:53 AM

Are there any shops in Puerto de la Cruz where I may buy walking poles?

more
    • Easy travel via spain/Portugal

Spain Nov 28, 2016 at 1:20 AM

I'm wanting to travel from Oriheula to Granda to Córdoba to Seville to Faro to Lisbon to Madrid.

Would love advice on easiest way to travel ? And ideally the cheapest!

If trains which ones are best? Is there a Spain/Portugal train pass you can get for two weeks?

If rental cars are there any recommended companies for one way drop off?

Are there any 1 day or short multi day tours that go to these places or some of them?

Are there any restrictions traveling between to two countries?

Any help is kindly appreciated :)

more
    • things to do on Sundays

Fuengirola Nov 15, 2016 at 12:29 PM

Currently in fuengirola have a car don't mind travelling a couple of hours or so each way. Been told everything is closed as from Saturday mid day any suggestions please

more
    • Best hotel to stay at with rooftop bar

Barcelona Nov 26, 2016 at 11:31 PM

I am trying to stay at an affordable hotel with a nice rooftop bar in Barcelona. I would prefer something closer to Las Ramblas or Placa Cataluna, I believe. I really wanted to stay at Villa Emilia, however, it is sold out for my visit in September. Any advice for a hotel that would be in a $150-$200/night price range would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

more
    • Best place to stop for a night between San Sebastian & Granada?

Spain Nov 13, 2016 at 8:26 AM

Hello,

I will be driving from San Sebastian to Granada at the end of June and would like to stop somewhat half way. It looks like Madrid is about half way, but I have never been there so I don't know what driving there is like. Can you recommend a place maybe just outside that city that would still make it easy to get into with public transportation or maybe another city that would be worth visiting for a day?

We will also be going to Valencia for about a week in early June. Any recommendations for good neighborhoods to stay in? We will have our small dog, and love to be able to walk to markets and restaurants. Not really big nightlife people,

Thanks so much!
      Nicole

more
    • Restaurants open Dec 24th and 25th in Barcelona?

Barcelona Nov 8, 2016 at 4:53 AM

Does anyone know if there are any restaurants open in Barcelona on the 24th and 25th? I am hoping to find somewhere for dinner on these 2 days for my family of 4. Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions, would love to make some reservations.

more
    • Is Irun charming?

Irùn Nov 4, 2016 at 8:36 AM

Hello, I was hoping to spend June in San Sebastian, but found that it is or if price range. I found a nice airbnb in Irun for a great price, but I'm wondering what is like there. I can't find anything online other than it's close to Hondarribia. I'm wondering if there is anything cool there or if I'll be wanting to spend all of my time in other towns. Thanks!

more
    • Car rentals Cadiz

Cadiz Nov 21, 2016 at 9:10 PM

On the various websites I can't seem to find a car rental firm in Cadiz. Particularly near the cruise port terminal.
      Do I have to travel to Sevilla to hire a car. I wish to travel to Sevilla,Malaga,Cartagena and finish in Valencia. I believe car is the only way to travel.

more
    • Hello! Anyone traveling to Valencia from 23 aug to 26? Or Ibiza?

by Isabela-bela Online Now Aug 11, 2016 at 9:19 PM

Anyone traveling to Valencia from 23 aug to 26? Or Ibiza?

1 Answer Aug 12, 2016 at 1:11 AM
    • TRAVEL IN VALENCIA

by amitsharmaamit Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 3:38 AM

HOW I CAN GO IN YOUTH HOSTEL LOCATED IN THE VALENCIA CITY FROM THE AIRPORT IN THE NIGHT

• MaureenO's Profile Photo

valencia airport to city centre

by MaureenO Online Now Apr 14, 2013 at 8:08 AM

what is the best way to travel from the valencial aiport to the city centre

4 Answers Apr 14, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    • MaureenO's Profile Photo

valencia airport to city centre

by MaureenO Online Now Apr 14, 2013 at 8:08 AM

what is the best way to travel from the valencial aiport to the city centre

1 Answer Apr 21, 2013 at 12:32 AM
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

Anyone familiar w/ neighborhoods around Valencia?

by Pawtuxet Online Now Sep 8, 2012 at 4:06 PM

We have a guest coming to our studio apartment for two months. She will be working at the Women & Infants' Hospital here in Rhode Island. She is from Plaza Rafael Ataro in Manises around Valencia, Spain. I wondered if anyone knew the neighborhood or had photos of the area.
      Thanks so much.
      Janet

4 Answers Sep 9, 2012 at 4:30 PM
    • Travel from airport to valencia

by tuersley Online Now Aug 13, 2011 at 3:04 AM

What is the best way to get from the airport to my Hotel located at 46015 valencia.

2 Answers Aug 15, 2011 at 2:36 AM
    • Dada35's Profile Photo

Valencia in June

by Dada35 Online Now May 13, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Hello; 7 girls go in Valencia short trip. We prefer to stay in apartment that we are all together and we prefer terrace also. Now looking where is the best place to stay .Is it in the city center or is better somewhere at the beach. Our plan is to see the city and trying good food and drink...Maybe is even any event in the city at the time from 18 to 20.6.? Do you reccomend any one day trip if we take a rent-a-car? Thank you for answers, kidly regards!!

1 Answer May 17, 2011 at 5:11 PM
    • Cruiseone2003's Profile Photo

What can I expect to be open on a Sunday?

by Cruiseone2003 Online Now Apr 27, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Hello,

I'm coming to Valencia by cruise ship on 5June, just realized this is a Sunday!
      I will be in port from 12n-8p. I love to walk, explore, eat, drink, see the sights but wonder what will be open on a Sunday? Is Catala' spoken here in addition to Spanish?

Appreciate any advice and I'll continue to do my research, that is half the fun right?

Thank you,

David

4 Answers Apr 28, 2011 at 11:27 AM
    • valencia via cruise ship

by mheidt Online Now Jan 15, 2011 at 7:01 PM

Where is the port in relation to the town. We are arriving by cruise ship for the day, so is there public transportation from the port to Cathedral area? Is that too far to walk?

Also I read that you can walk along the Gardens of Turia to the City of Arts and Sciences from the cathedral area in about 40 minutes. Is that correct?
      Thanks for the help.

12 Answers Jan 20, 2011 at 6:09 AM
    • Ciudad de las artes y las ciencias

by lovejumping Online Now Jan 15, 2011 at 2:05 AM

Hi folks I know i have to take the no 15 bus from north station however on their site it states that the bus stops "near" the complex.

Does anybody know where this stop is, will i be able to see the complex from the bus stop, do you know the name of the actual street so i can look it up on Google earth and do i get the same no 15 from the same place, opposite side of the road obviously to get the bus back to the station.

Thanks

5 Answers Jan 19, 2011 at 6:54 AM
    • Buy Fireworks in Valencia?

by ellesters Online Now Jul 18, 2010 at 2:37 AM

Hi there, hoping someone local can help with this! I'm going to be in Valencia next week and wanted to buy some fireworks suitable for letting off in the garden of a farmhouse/villa for my 50th birthday. Want a pretty display that can be lit by us, not a professional company - not just loud bangs.

Is is possible to buy fireworks like this in Valencia? I know I can in the UK but I figured it should be possible in the home of Las Fallas!

Address, telephone number, website - all much appreciated.

xx Lori

1 Answer Jul 20, 2010 at 11:16 PM
    • u00253's Profile Photo

Fallas 2010

by u00253 Online Now Feb 12, 2010 at 5:15 PM

If anyone has been or will be attending the festival, I'd love to hear from you and possibly get any pointers you have found to get the very most of the festival. I imagine most activities are in the city where the festival takes place however, I'd like to experience some of the true local cuisine and culture as well.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

8 Answers Feb 21, 2010 at 12:26 PM
    • Hotel

by Essexgirl35 Online Now Aug 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM

We are coming to Valencia for the first time and I have been looking at the Westin Valencia,Amadeo de Saboya, 16 Valencia. Is this a good hotel to stay in as we want to be able to walk to the tourist sights and also be near good bars and restaurants. If anyone can suggest an alternative hotel that would be in a better location,we would like a boutique hotel really. Thank you for your help.

4 Answers Sep 20, 2009 at 3:01 AM
    • traveling between Madrid and Valencia

by sandyland Online Now Mar 21, 2007 at 4:00 AM

Hi there, I am going on vacation in Spain in April...traveling from Madrid-Valencia then back to Madrid airport with my husband, 4yo and 5mo baby..do you think it would be better to rent a car and drive or use the train/public transport? which option would be least stressful? I was thinking to rent from Pepe Car rentals...If I take the train do I need to make reservations in advance?

Any advice yoy can give me would be greatly appreciated!

2 Answers Mar 21, 2007 at 1:15 PM
    • Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Valencia Spain?

by Zoester Online Now Apr 18, 2006 at 4:17 AM

I am organising a Hen Party to Valencia in SPain at the end of this month. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant for our first night there?
      There are 16 of us going so we will need to pre-book and hopefully have one table that we can all sit around together. We are staying in the city center near to the railway station "Renfe Norte" so you have an idea of the location.
      Looking for something along the lines of pizza/pasta with vegetarian options. Approx 20 Euros per head for 2 courses and soft drinks.
      Would like a restaurant with a nice friendly atmosphere, relaxed and fun. Would be good to have a bar within the restaurant so we can stay on for drinks afterwards.
      Any recommendations? Thanks!

• talulahbridge's Profile Photo

Hotels by the beach

by talulahbridge Online Now Feb 7, 2006 at 1:08 PM

I'm looking for a reasonably priced hotel near to Malvorossa beach in valencia for this summer, any suggestions? Preferably within 1km of this beach.

• paultommo's Profile Photo

Valencia to Villareal ~ MANCHESTER UNITED CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCH

by paultommo Online Now Aug 31, 2005 at 2:06 PM

Can anyone please post me some advice ??
      We are travelling to Valencia airport on the 14th September & returning from Valencia airport on the 15th September...We will need one nights accomodation. We will be going to the Villareal v Manchester United football match & have no idea how we can get there from Valencia airport ??? or how we can get back to Valencia after the match, if we stay in Valencia....or would it be better to stay in Villareal for the night & make our way to Valencia the next day....How long does it take ??? How much does it cost, train or bus ??? any advice would be more than welcome.

Regards all
      Paul

• best for night life

by jayfaz Online Now Jul 5, 2005 at 2:03 PM

Hi can anyone help, we're a group of 10 lads going to valencia on the 15th july any suggestions on bars and clubs