VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Vaassen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Airline transfer

Schiphol Feb 7, 2017 at 1:11 PM

Arrive on KLM from GVA departing on Icelandic, no luggage, US passport. Can I transfer "inside" directly around C concourse or do I have to exit and go to Icelandic checkin?

more
    • De Leest Restaurant

by ilohilo Online Now Dec 10, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Hello,

I'm planning to vist the restaurant De Leest in Vasseen in March. I will be coming from Amsterdam by train in the morning to have a late lunch at the restaurant. I understand that there is no train station go there and that closes train station is in Apeldoorn. Searching the internet, its seems like there's a bus 202 from Apeldoorn that will take you to center of Vasseen and from there I can walk to the restaurant. Since I'm coming in the around 1 PM and maybe leave around 4pm is the bus system reliable there? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

3 Answers Dec 11, 2013 at 2:09 AM
    • I need a holiday home

by luckyguy01in Online Now Jun 7, 2007 at 7:38 PM

Hello,
      I would like to know from where can i find out about the holiday homes in vaassen as i would be coming their with few peoples for a period of 3 months starting in the month of sept. till dec end ...i was wanting to rent out a place wit 3-4 bedrooms and in a nice location. If anyone has a link to it plz send it to it would be of great help.

Thanking You,
      SAHIL SHAH

1 Answer Jun 7, 2007 at 11:40 PM