Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• designer jeans

Kusadasi 11 hours ago

where is best to buy designer jeans in Kusadasi

more
    • Design a custom made locket possibility

Istanbul Aug 29, 2015 at 9:55 AM

Will be in Istanbul Turkey for 4 nights in 2016. A while back while walking on the beach I found a sanddollar about the size of a quarter. I've always wanted to find a locket with a clear (Glass) face that I could display the sanddollar in and wear. I wondered if it would be possible to have such a locket made while in Istanbul and if so where would I start to locate someone to design and make one for me.

more
    • The best place for swimming

Buyukada Aug 25, 2015 at 2:45 AM

Hi! Please, could you explain me how to reach the beach at Buyukada from Istanbul. We will take the ferry from Kabatas and we will arrive at the island center. So when we arrive where to go, how and which beach, or nearest?
      Thanks

more
    • The best place for swimming

Buyukada Aug 25, 2015 at 12:50 AM

Hi! Please, could you explain me how to reach the beach at Buyukada from Istanbul. We will take the ferry from Kabatas and we will arrive at the island center. So when we arrive where to go, how and which beach, or nearest?
      Thanks

more
    • shore fishing

Icmeler Sep 14, 2015 at 11:29 AM

were can go shore fishing in and round icmeler

more
    • thetcheese's Profile Photo

thetcheese

Bodrum Sep 12, 2015 at 6:25 AM

wondering what the kokcebel holiday village is like in Tilkicik Bay on the Bodrum pennissula...... cannot find much information regarding ... Tks Tom

more
    • visa for 3 hours

Turkey Sep 10, 2015 at 1:23 PM

will take a lay over tour for just three hours, do I need a visa for that?

more
    • WESTLAKE2252's Profile Photo

Mobile SIM cards

Antalya Aug 29, 2015 at 2:00 AM

Please could somebody inform me as to weather or not i can obtain a SIM card anywhere Near The Hotel Baia Lara.

more
    • Beach in Bursa

Bursa Aug 25, 2015 at 12:34 AM

We arrive in mid-September in Bursa. We book the hotel near Tuzpazan Cami for 4 nights. Please, could someone tell us whether there is a beach at seaside where we could go for a day to swim?
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • Gareth95's Profile Photo

First trip to Turkey - Izmir

Izmir Aug 22, 2015 at 7:41 AM

Hey !

This autumn i a going to visit Turkey and particularly Izmir, and the region around it. Also maybe i will visit Istanbul, too. I would like some information to ask.

I live in Athens , Greece.
      The transfer is possible by ship or by plane. I would like to recommend me websites where i can check all the possible prices and all of that information about the transportation from Athens to Izmir.

In Turkey i will stay about 2-3 weeks. Do I need a passport; I had read that the trip from Greece to Turkey needs only the ID. Is that true?

Also can someone tell me what papers should I have with me during my stay there.

The currency conversion from euro to Turkish lira where and how that can be done? In the airport where i am living or when i arrive at izmir?

Thanks!

more
    • Amisense's Profile Photo

All inclsive hotel

Antalya Aug 31, 2015 at 2:37 AM

What they mean by all inclusive booking while they mention down there dinner free only

more
    • Is Marmaris suitable for families?

Marmaris Aug 22, 2015 at 8:38 AM

Hi, I'm new to this site and I tried to post a Q earlier before I signed up. Now I can't seem to find it so apologies if this repeats what I asked before!

We are thinking about booking for next July and this will be our first time in Turkey. We are a family of 5, kids aged 13, 11 and 10. We have no idea which resort may suit us and are looking at Marmaris, icmeler and olu deniz.

We don't want anywhere rowdy with stag/hen type groups but want some life and atmosphere. We always go self catering so somewhere with lots of restaurants (that cater for fussy unadventurous kids!) and bars with some light child friendly entertainment.

Also, we like places with a variety of activities/sights to keep us amused.

Can anyone advise of a nice resort with a beach suitable for kids (ie shallow, calm water) that ticks these boxes??! Suggestions of other areas welcome too. We have no idea where to start!

Thanks in advance....

more
    • mud baths?

Antalya Aug 31, 2015 at 12:21 PM

Would like to know how to get to the nearest mud bath?

more
    • From airport ataturk to Gumruk Sk. (Galata palace Hotel)?

Istanbul Aug 28, 2015 at 5:21 AM

My hotel is Galata Palace Hotel and i am wondering how to reach it from the airport.
      I have seen the route havatas buses makes and it passes very near. Is it possibe to ask the driver to drop you off at that point or any other point rather than taksim square?
      thank you

more
    • Best american restaurants in Antalya

Antalya Sep 10, 2015 at 2:28 PM

Where can i find the best american restaurants in Antalya ?

more
    • turkey vacations

Turkey Sep 6, 2015 at 5:34 AM

Hi
      We(me & my wife) want to visit turkey from 13th Sep till 20th, we will be traveling from Amsterdam,

so far the plan is to land in Istanbul and take a flight for Antalia and travel to pamukkale,alanya, antaliya and after that back to istanbul,

we are looking for one more place near by antaliya for a day trip.
      we want to know what activities can be done in all these places and also what is the best way to travel, should we rent a car or use public transport? any tips and suggestions are welcome,

more
    • Has anyone experienced this???

Turkey Sep 11, 2015 at 1:20 PM

ok, so yesterday I was on Turkish airlines website looking to buy a ticket to get to Greece, I wanted to take Turkish air due to it being a star alliance airline and you get to get a free trip to Istanbul if you have a long lay over.....so I then put off the purchasing the buying of the ticket of instead of yesterday today, price yesterday per person (there are 3 of us) is $1342.30pp and then today jumped into more than $1600.00 pp, I was mind boggled that I did not jump into buying it yesterday so I went to a third party and only paid 1342.30pp, ok so was happy again and bought it before the price jumps up again....ok then I went back to Turkish air site and guess what????? price is back to the original price of 1342.30, after I have already purchased it on Priceline.com,,, ok, what is this, do they know that I am so eager to buy this ticket that they are playing tricks on passengers, just curious if this has happened to anyone, I think they are aware of who ever is looking at their site and eyeing an exact flight and they figure in desperation they will jump into the big hike in price, I don't think that's cool.....any input on this experience of mine?

more
    • seasons in the black sea region

Turkey Sep 1, 2015 at 1:08 PM

how is the weather in Zonguldak for exploring in October

more
    • Visiting Bodrum, how to get to the hotel

Bodrum Sep 17, 2015 at 2:52 AM

Hello! I'm planning to visit Bodrum next week on 24th of September. Our plane will land on Bodrum Airport 9 P.M. I wanted to ask what is the easiest and cheapest way to get from airport to hotel. And are there any buses riding at this time in the evening? Our hotel is Bodrum Imperial, it's in Akyarlar. And also you can recommend things to do and places to visit in Bodrum.

Thank you in advance,
      Dea

more
    • Amisense's Profile Photo

Kadikoy Turkey

Turkey Aug 31, 2015 at 2:30 AM

-is kadikoy balloon still there and how can i reach it
      - is there is any night life in kadikoy
      - mention type of activity we can do in kadikoy

more
    • Istanbul in December

Istanbul Aug 31, 2015 at 5:44 PM

Hi there! Planning on visiting Istanbul in December but keep reading about the rainfall that happens throughout the month. Feedback please!! Any other countries to visit in December?

more
    • visa for 3 hours

Turkey Sep 10, 2015 at 1:23 PM

will take a lay over tour for just three hours, do I need a visa for that?

more

Near Uzungol

• Different information

by haidarmy Online Now Jul 21, 2008 at 2:02 AM

Hello mr. Mark,

Today, on 7/21/2008 I contacted Akpınar Motel on 00904626566358 to reserve a room, but I surprised when they told me one room will cost me more than70 while you said in your topic it costs less than20!!!
      Could you please clear that?
      This the like Uzungol Hotels

Your cooperation is highly appreciated

Sincerely,

Mohammad

6 Answers Jul 21, 2008 at 5:34 AM