Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cycling and vineyard tours in and around Uze

by Georgia83 Online Now Feb 18, 2015 at 12:00 AM

I am visiting Uzes in September and am hoping to do some (very) leisurely cycling in the surrounding countryside and was wondering if it's fairly flat and there are any nice routes that might go past a vineyard or two?
      I'm also looking at organised vineyard tours in the area and was hoping people might have some suggestions?
      Manu thanks in advance :)

1 Answer Aug 5, 2015 at 4:59 AM
    • Uzes to Montpellier Airport

by jjsau2 Online Now Jan 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows what the quickest and cheapest way is to get from Uzes to Montpellier airport on a Monday? Is there public transport options? thanks.

1 Answer Jan 23, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    • European Cup Final - where can I watch it in Uzes?

by Micromacromonkey Online Now May 24, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Hi there

Does anyone know a bar or cafe in Uzes where I can watch the European Cup Final this Saturday (28th May 2011)?

1 Answer May 24, 2011 at 12:03 PM
    • public transport to Uzes

by mojosan Online Now Apr 29, 2007 at 10:56 AM

is it possible to travel to Uzes by public transport from Le Pont du Gard?

1 Answer May 5, 2007 at 6:35 AM
    • Theofiel's Profile Photo

weekly 1 br apartment rental

by Theofiel Online Now Jan 18, 2007 at 6:07 PM

I'm looking for a weekly apartment rental ( 1 bdr ) for the week of May 5-12, 2007 any info would be greatly appreciated

• globaldogs's Profile Photo

Uzes rental - Languedoc

by globaldogs Online Now Oct 13, 2005 at 1:12 PM

I will be in Languedoc this winter with my husband and 16 year old triplets. We are looking for a rental in a market town, to use as a base from which to see the area. I am interested in finding a 3 bedroom property to rent for a month or so, beginning mid February. I would like to stay in Uzes, but if anyone has any suggestions as to other towns in the area, or properties to rent, I'd love to hear about them.

2 Answers Oct 16, 2005 at 3:53 AM
    • Theofiel's Profile Photo

re: Uzes restaurants

by Theofiel Online Now Apr 4, 2003 at 8:23 AM

We are going to be in Uzes mid -april to celebrate our anniversary. I'd appreciate any suggestions anyone may have about good restaurants in Uzes. something very a propos for an anniversary dinner. Theofiel

1 Answer Apr 4, 2003 at 12:35 PM