change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• easyout4u's Profile Photo

shuttle services

Costa Rica Sep 19, 2016 at 7:33 PM

what shuttle services are there from SJO to ferry ride , or even the whole way down to Montezuma. Thanks

more

info for costa rica

Costa Rica Aug 31, 2016 at 12:53 PM

what tour companies or shuttle services cost ?

more

shuttle service

Costa Rica Sep 19, 2016 at 7:26 PM

what shuttle services are available for trips to Montezuma

more
    • Kietaa's Profile Photo

Ladies retreat

Costa Rica Sep 13, 2016 at 8:16 PM

Hello fellow VT members ,

I'm researching for my cousin who lives in British Columbia ,Canada where I live . She and 4 friends are looking for a place to go from February 17 to 27 for relaxation,exercise and healthy eats ( I'm sure wine is included ;)) .a place with a spa like atmosphere ,yoga , you get what I mean . I thought Costa Rica would be good or maybe Boca del Toro in Panama ,but perhaps that's to far to travel for such a short time . I would love to here any ideas or recommendations !!
      Maybe Jamaica, Puerto Rico of maybe Kwai,. I prefer Europe so I have no idea .
      Thanks in advance ,Kietaa

more

info on costa rica

Costa Rica Aug 31, 2016 at 12:51 PM

shuttle services,...tour services

more
    • To Rivas from SanJose or puntarenas

Costa Rica Sep 11, 2016 at 2:42 AM

Hey guys so I'm staying in Jaco and wondering what route will be easier to get to Catch a bus to Rivas, through San Jose or puntarenas, are the buses from puntarenas to Rivas everyday?. I checked Tica but I'm Spanish isn't the greatest. Thank you.

more

info on costa rica

Costa Rica Sep 17, 2016 at 12:58 PM

shuttle service from SJO to Montezuma, go by bus, or rent a car from SJO , or Fly to Tambor and then rent a car to Montezuma. Reasonable shuttle services,.. rental agencies,.. and or basic advice. Thanks

more