VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Uruguay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Montevideo to Artigas?

by tanay0385 Online Now Jun 9, 2015 at 5:54 PM

Hello, I need to get to Artigas from Monteovudeo. What's the best way to travel?

4 Answers Jun 10, 2015 at 10:22 AM
    • Cost of living in dollars in Uruguay

by nisamontie Online Now Jul 25, 2014 at 2:54 PM

What is the real cost of living in dollars in Uruguay per month?

3 Answers Jul 25, 2014 at 3:46 PM
    • Do men have to shave?

by Rileysue Online Now Nov 18, 2008 at 12:58 PM

Any truth to the fact that men are frowned upon if they do not shave under their arms especially while exposing bare arms while sunbathing or swimming?

4 Answers Nov 21, 2008 at 9:31 AM
    • Out of the season Uruguay............?

by calabro41 Online Now Sep 30, 2007 at 1:35 PM

Hi everyone new to the forums:
      I'm planning to spend a few months in SA,probably
      in Chile and then N to S of Argentina.Afterwards I'd like to spend the remained
      time in Uy.I was told that if I get there in march/april the season will be over.This is to say that if I wish to book a trip thru an travel agent I should
      be out of luck.If this is the case,can I still purchase my tickets and travel
      by bus?train?.I'd love see treinta y tres and some other points of interest,
      Any good ones come to your mind?How about weatherwise?should I be concern with
      autumn,so close?Are hostels very popular in Uy?Sorry for the length of my diary
      ;)......regards

2 Answers Nov 19, 2008 at 3:16 AM