Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• maheshjagtap32's Profile Photo

Visit to Mt. Titlis and Interlaken from Zurich Airport by train

Switzerland Apr 27, 2016 at 2:08 PM

Hello,
      I am planning two days visit to Switzerland (from Cologne, Germany) from 14th May and 15th May, 2016 with my wife and daughter (1 1/2 years old).
      I would be reaching zurich airport at 820 am. I am planning to visit Mt. Titlis first by train (Zurich - Luzern-Engelberg-TItlis) and then while coming back I am planning to go to Interlaken using this route Mt. Titlis-Luzern -Engelberg to Interlaken Ost and stay there. Next day I want to visit Jungfrau early morning and come back in the afternoon to Interlaken and return journey to Zurich by train. I have return flight at 2000 from Zurich airport.
      do you have any suggestion on this itinerary or should I add any must see destination and make this trip for 3 days?
      Please also guide which pass would be beneficial for me (2 days or 3 days visit). Do you think that we should have thick jackets during this period or normal jackets would be okay?

more
    • I day excursion near Zernez

Zernez Apr 21, 2016 at 1:14 AM

How can I get around without a car in the National Park in the lower Engadin; Are there internal buses in the Park?

more
    • anandanash83's Profile Photo

which is the appropiate rail pass for my itinerary

Switzerland Apr 17, 2016 at 12:06 AM

I am travelling to Switzerland with my wife in mid may for 7 days & 6 nights

which is the appropriate rail pass for me?
      day 1-lausanne-montreux
      day 2-montreux to Zermatt
      day 3-zermatt to lauterbrunnen
      2 nights stay here with visits planned to jungfraujoch,wengen,murren
      day5-lauterbrunnen-interlaken

Interlaken -Zurich

day6-local travel in Zurich
      day 7 -departure to india

more
    • gulnese's Profile Photo

Mountain sightseeing and trekking

Interlaken Apr 26, 2016 at 4:00 AM

Hi,
      We are travelling with children and our mother and father, which means that our age range is between 11 and 78.
      We have been to Luzern and Pilatus mountain last summer.
      We are planning a longer period in Switzerland this year and want to make trekking with either our old members or with children to spend more tgime in the beautiful nature.
      We are thinking of going to Gimmerwald and Murren.We are not sure about Schilthorn.As we are 6,the cost is also important for us.But if something really worths we don't mind the price,if it is not too high.
      We have heard comments about Allmendhubel, Wengen, Mannlichen, Kleine Scheidegg.
      What might be the best itinerary for us covering all the best points in Interlaken.
      We are travelling with motorhome and planning to stay minimum 2 days in Interlaken.
      And would like to hear any advices whether getting Swiss half fare Card, in order to dicrease transportation costs.
      Thanks in advance.
      Regards,

more
    • Things to do in Rigi

Rigi Kaltbad Apr 23, 2016 at 10:58 PM

Could any one let me know what are things that I should in Rigi. I am a first time visitor.

more
    • smart phone sim cards

Zürich Apr 19, 2016 at 4:50 AM

best sim card to buy in Zurich to cover Europe and UK?

more
    • anandanash83's Profile Photo

things to do across switzerland

Switzerland Apr 17, 2016 at 12:09 AM

I am travelling to Switzerland with my wife in mid may for 7 days & 6 nights

what are the things that should not be missed in these places
      Lausanne/Montreux-1 day
      Zermatt/matterhorn-1 day
      lauterbrunnen/wengen/murren/jungfraujoch-2 days
      Interlaken-1/2 days
      Zurich -11/2 days

more
    • Is a Day Trip from Provence feasible?

Switzerland Apr 23, 2016 at 12:38 PM

MY husband and I are currently in Provence, near Avignon, and we would love to drive up to Switzerland for a day. It looks like Geneva is about 3.5 hours away. We are wondering if it is worth the drive to spend about 6 hours wandering around, and what area would be good to go. We will also have our small dog with us. Thanks!

more
    • Terje1966's Profile Photo

Hiking in high altitude

Switzerland Apr 4, 2016 at 2:28 PM

Hi.
      Is it possible to spend some days hiking an sleeping in areas above 3000-3500meters? Simple walking up to 10km and no climbing. Only trekking. 4-5 days or a little more sleeping in huts. Can anyone help me with this? Can ofcourse also be France,Italy or Austria.

more