VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Umm az Zubar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• To work abroad without POEA registration (base from another country moving to Middle East)

Qatar Jan 2, 2017 at 5:45 PM

Hi mga kabayan, just want to inquire something that really bothers me.

Can I apply employment abroad kahit di ako base sa Pinas? For example I'm residing somewhere in Asia under my husband's visa. Now we're trying to move to Middle
      East ok Lang ba kahit di ako register sa POEA? Anyway, I have residence visa here (hubby's country ). Di ba ako magkakaproblema page uuwi ako ng Pinas? Sana may makakasagot nito.

more
    • Layover in Doha

Qatar Jan 3, 2017 at 7:57 PM

Hi Everyone!

My friend and I are traveling to Vietnam and we have about a 8 hour layover in Doha. We were really excited that we might have a chance to explore Doha for a couple hours before boarding again for Vietnam.

We would arrive in the evening and have to board again in the a.m. (about 8 hours give or take). Qatar Airways offers a complimentary tour of Doha according to their website which is pretty cool.

Has anybody used the tour provided by the airline or perhaps booked a tour guide for a bit of sightseeing? It would be a shame not to step foot outside and miss an amazing city.

Thank you all!

more

Near Umm az Zubar