Umm az Zubar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• visit to Malaysia

Qatar Sep 10, 2016 at 11:38 AM

I hope somebody can help, I am on family visit visa and will travel to Malaysia for couple of days. Will I encounter problem if my return ticket will be to Qatar again. I am holding Philippines passport. Thank you

more
    • Certain amount of time needed on passport just to transit?

Doha Aug 28, 2016 at 8:43 AM

HI there, flying to South Africa in November via Doha. Less then 3 months less on passport and I know I need 6 months to enter Qatar. However, as i'm officially in transit and won't leave the airport, will I be ok with only 3 months on my passport? Any help gratefully received, thanks!

more
    • Qatar tourist visa and couchsurfing - mission impossible?

Qatar Sep 5, 2016 at 9:33 AM

We are planning a trip along the Gulf countries in January 2017. We are holders of EU passports, but we are not on the Qatari list of countries eligible for visa on arrival. We would like to visit Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and the UAE. Have no problem with visas for any of these countries except Qatar. Our accommodation will be through couchsurfing. And here we come to the problem. My question is: Is there any possibility to get a tourist visa to Qatar without paying the hotel for the entire stay? Or do we have to skip Qatar altogether and from Bahrain fly directly to Dubai ?Thank you in advance for any answer.

more

Near Umm az Zubar