VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Ubud Travel Answers

change location
teevee's Profile Photo

Lodging for a fairly large group

by teevee Online Now Jul 19, 2007 at 4:58 AM

After searching for budget accomodation, i have yet to see a posting for accomodations suitable for short stay (2-4 nights) for a group of approx 10. Are there any recommendations for houses/homestay/guesthouses that can accomodate this size? Most of what i have read are rentals for double and triple rooms. Kindly recommend. Thank you.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • sybille's Profile Photo

Re: Lodging for a fairly large group

by sybille Online Now Jul 19, 2007 at 1:53 PM

Hi Teevee,

It really depends on what you are after, what facilities you require (like air-con, hot/cold showers, western bathrooms etc), what your budget is, and when you intend to be there. If you could provide some more info, I might be able to point you in the right direction. cheers, Sybille

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • teevee's Profile Photo

by teevee Online Now Jul 20, 2007 at 7:07 PM

hi there!
    we r malaysians coming frm malaysia!we want basic n clean accom since we will b out mostly n we dont have much time.we r open to renting a whole place without maid n the frills or just a homestay or guesthse.i reckon most places hv a few rooms thus we shid make bookings bi now.lol.1st wk aug. we r there!we backpack n travel lite mostly.
    newly open places or just renovated ones whld b a gd option.
    we r fine without aircon.
    we mite go watch dolphins at lovina.
    thanks very much 4 yr advice.

• teevee's Profile Photo

by teevee Online Now Jul 22, 2007 at 11:40 PM

the grp has reduced to 6 or 7.guess it is at a guesthse or homestay we r now looking for.any clean n affordable place in ubud?thanks

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines