VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Uae

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Uae

• bus from abu dhabi airport to sharjah

by carrieevans Online Now Oct 24, 2010 at 5:22 AM

Please could you tell me if there is a bus from Abu Dhabi airport to Sharjah and could you send me a timetable please?

1 Answer Oct 24, 2010 at 2:40 PM
    • emirates Palace and Grand Continental Hotel

by willeth Online Now Jan 27, 2008 at 4:19 AM

Hi guys im planning to visit a friend in Abu Dhabi. Would anyone know how far is Emirates Palace from Grand Continental Hotel? or can anyone recommend a cheap/budget friendly hotel located very near Emirates palace? Thank you for your help guys ;)

1 Answer Feb 19, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • i need to get to emirates mall

by muhammad54 Online Now Apr 4, 2007 at 8:21 PM

how do we get from ghubaibah(burdubai)to emirates mall, is there a bud route that goes there.

2 Answers Feb 19, 2013 at 2:34 AM
    • query

by ahmed_s_syed Online Now Mar 21, 2007 at 4:32 PM

I am interested to take an exam from SUN certified centers in Dubai please help me estimate :-
      1) visa & return ticket cost from karachi to dubai.
      2) living expense in an average hotel or restaurant for 1 week.
      3) any other formalities

Thanks
      Ahmed

• VISA FOR ME

by Lkay Online Now Feb 27, 2007 at 5:35 PM

My fiancee and I are getting married this summer. He was offered a job in Sharjah and will be relocating there this August. We plan on getting married in June or July. I am worried about getting a spousal visa. I am American and he is Lebanese. I know another American whose wife was denied a visa. She was from the Netherlands. This makes me worried. Why would she be denied a visa?

3 Answers Feb 28, 2007 at 4:58 AM
    • visa querry

by unknown_destiny Online Now Dec 23, 2006 at 3:32 AM

hey i am from bangladesh.. i am going to visit dubai on 28th of december and will stay there for atleast 3 nights.. the thing is i also want to visit doha
      on 29th from dubai and come back to dubai on 30th..

my question is whether i am gonna need a visa again to come back to dubai from doha...plz tell me in details..if someone has any idea..

• Curious about sth

by 24David Online Now May 14, 2006 at 8:35 PM

Hello Vt Friends

I'm Planing to go UAE on this july for few months, just wonder how much is the expenses there for a single man per day like food & grocery, how is the climate there and also the humidity.
      highly appreciate that you can advice me
      Thanks

1 Answer May 17, 2006 at 2:59 AM
    • Recruitment Agencies

by sharabia Online Now Jul 24, 2005 at 11:26 AM

Hi, I am thinking to move to Dubai for working I'm a designer, does someone have ever contacted a recruitment agency there. Can I really trust them, there are so much online, or is it more safe to travel to Dubai and get contact there. Thanks

1 Answer Jan 31, 2006 at 3:58 AM
    • Lisame's Profile Photo

Medical Insurance

by Lisame Online Now Apr 20, 2005 at 3:46 PM

Hi

I’m moving to Sharjah From Toronto in search of employment, and would like to know from which company to buy medical coverage until I find a job that will cover my medical cost (hope I never use it)

I hope to get some info.

Thank you for your time in advance.

2 Answers Jan 31, 2006 at 4:17 AM