Uae

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus from abu dhabi airport to sharjah

by carrieevans Online Now Oct 24, 2010 at 5:22 AM

Please could you tell me if there is a bus from Abu Dhabi airport to Sharjah and could you send me a timetable please?

1 Answer Oct 24, 2010 at 2:40 PM
    • emirates Palace and Grand Continental Hotel

by willeth Online Now Jan 27, 2008 at 4:19 AM

Hi guys im planning to visit a friend in Abu Dhabi. Would anyone know how far is Emirates Palace from Grand Continental Hotel? or can anyone recommend a cheap/budget friendly hotel located very near Emirates palace? Thank you for your help guys ;)

1 Answer Feb 19, 2013 at 2:29 AM
    • i need to get to emirates mall

by muhammad54 Online Now Apr 4, 2007 at 8:21 PM

how do we get from ghubaibah(burdubai)to emirates mall, is there a bud route that goes there.

2 Answers Feb 19, 2013 at 2:34 AM
    • query

by ahmed_s_syed Online Now Mar 21, 2007 at 4:32 PM

I am interested to take an exam from SUN certified centers in Dubai please help me estimate :-
      1) visa & return ticket cost from karachi to dubai.
      2) living expense in an average hotel or restaurant for 1 week.
      3) any other formalities

Thanks
      Ahmed

• VISA FOR ME

by Lkay Online Now Feb 27, 2007 at 5:35 PM

My fiancee and I are getting married this summer. He was offered a job in Sharjah and will be relocating there this August. We plan on getting married in June or July. I am worried about getting a spousal visa. I am American and he is Lebanese. I know another American whose wife was denied a visa. She was from the Netherlands. This makes me worried. Why would she be denied a visa?

3 Answers Feb 28, 2007 at 4:58 AM
    • visa querry

by unknown_destiny Online Now Dec 23, 2006 at 3:32 AM

hey i am from bangladesh.. i am going to visit dubai on 28th of december and will stay there for atleast 3 nights.. the thing is i also want to visit doha
      on 29th from dubai and come back to dubai on 30th..

my question is whether i am gonna need a visa again to come back to dubai from doha...plz tell me in details..if someone has any idea..

• Curious about sth

by 24David Online Now May 14, 2006 at 8:35 PM

Hello Vt Friends

I'm Planing to go UAE on this july for few months, just wonder how much is the expenses there for a single man per day like food & grocery, how is the climate there and also the humidity.
      highly appreciate that you can advice me
      Thanks

1 Answer May 17, 2006 at 2:59 AM
    • Recruitment Agencies

by sharabia Online Now Jul 24, 2005 at 11:26 AM

Hi, I am thinking to move to Dubai for working I'm a designer, does someone have ever contacted a recruitment agency there. Can I really trust them, there are so much online, or is it more safe to travel to Dubai and get contact there. Thanks

1 Answer Jan 31, 2006 at 3:58 AM
    • Lisame's Profile Photo

Medical Insurance

by Lisame Online Now Apr 20, 2005 at 3:46 PM

Hi

I’m moving to Sharjah From Toronto in search of employment, and would like to know from which company to buy medical coverage until I find a job that will cover my medical cost (hope I never use it)

I hope to get some info.

Thank you for your time in advance.

2 Answers Jan 31, 2006 at 4:17 AM