VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Tuva

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Tuva Travel Answer Locations

• 2014 Naadym Festival Program Date?

Tuva Jun 20, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Hello,
      I want to come Tuva Naadym Fest this year from Istanbul, Turkey, but i can't find any program on web. Do you know this year's program date and content?

• KarolaK's Profile Photo

Tuva information

Tuva Jun 26, 2008 at 1:43 PM

Hi,
      I’m going to Russia in august and I’m spending about 10 days in the Republic of Tuva. I cannot find much information about this place… Can anyone give me some useful information for my travel? What is the weather in august? Is it better to have dollars or ruble to pay? Any places especially worth visiting?
      Thanks for any advice…

3 Answers Jun 10, 2009 at 9:28 AM
    • weather

Tuva Jan 29, 2007 at 10:37 AM

hi guys im planning to visit kyzyl, do someone know which months of the year is less cold?cause i know it is cold there all around the year. thanks !!

• Dirim's Profile Photo

Transporttaion to Kyzyl

Kyzyl Mar 22, 2006 at 11:16 AM

Hello,

A friend of mine will go to Kyzyl, but she can find flights from Istanbul to only to Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk, or Novosibirsk. Do you know how long does it take from those cities to Kyzyl? Which would you advisor?

1 Answer Mar 22, 2006 at 12:36 PM
    • Who has been there?

Tuva Jul 18, 2003 at 9:19 AM

and not put it on his or her travel map? Please let me know so that I can email you. Thanks a lot :-) Sonja

1 Answer Dec 1, 2006 at 7:13 PM