Turkey

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• marmaris shopping mall

Marmaris 2 hours ago

Hello Dears is there shopping mall in Marmaris where can i buy adidas or other international brands.

Thanks

more
    • Transport balikesir koca seyit airport to ayvalik

Ayvalik Jul 16, 2016 at 2:01 AM

Hello, I would like to ask for the best way from balikesir koca seyit airport to ayvalik. I would like to avoid taxi. Is there a normal bus or suttle going from the airport to ayvalik? I would need it in the evening between 21:30 and 22:30. I'm very thankful for any help!

more
    • Best Roads

Tasucu Jul 1, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Any advise on fast safe roads to drive from Tasucu to Bodrum and what to watch for and must see on the way. Thanks

more
    • mamajoa9's Profile Photo

Ephesus Mother Mary and Artemis

Ephesus Jul 21, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Halo there everybuddy, I will be in Kusadasi port on Sept 9th (btw thats my birtday LOL)
      How do I go to Ephesus.? I am super keen to see House of Mother Mary and the Temple of Artemis. Thanking yall in advance :*

• angel hugs and blessings*

mamajoa

more
    • Travelling to Antalya

Antalya Jul 18, 2016 at 11:09 AM

I would like to travel from Vienna to Antalya with 1 stop in Istanbul airport (Ataturk). I go to Antalya for family visit, not holiday, so I will not stay in resort there. Is there anyone who live / is / was there during this time? Whats worry me is situation in Istanbul and airport there during this time. Is it too dangerous to travel there throught Istanbul or is it ok?

more
    • How safe to drive

Kusadasi Jul 12, 2016 at 8:58 AM

How safe is it drive about and explore on your own in a hired car in kusadsi and surrounding areas

more
    • How safe to drive

Kusadasi Jul 12, 2016 at 8:57 AM

How safe is it drive about and explore on your own in a hired car in kusadsi and surrounding areas

more
    • need a guide

Istanbul Jul 6, 2016 at 9:55 PM

need a guide in istanbul for 2 days anyone there?

more
    • Hotels and apartments

Kusadasi Jun 28, 2016 at 12:19 PM

Hi Im lindsay from Ireland
      My partner and I are going to kusadasi for the first time and we would like to be in centre or near to the strip of kusadasi tourist.
      Can anyone help with what are the hotels and apart hotels near kusadasi town centre as we haven't booked yet because we don't know it.
      Any information would be great about the hotels and apart hotels, also the best restaurants, pubs and clubs, irish bars and entertainment places.
      So any information & advice that anyone could tell me would be really grateful.
      P.S. Is there any hotels,apartments or aparthotels that we should avoid.
      Thanks

more
    • marmaris shopping mall

Marmaris 2 hours ago

Hello Dears is there shopping mall in Marmaris where can i buy adidas or other international brands.

Thanks

• mamajoa9's Profile Photo

Ephesus Mother Mary and Artemis

Ephesus Jul 21, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Halo there everybuddy, I will be in Kusadasi port on Sept 9th (btw thats my birtday LOL)
      How do I go to Ephesus.? I am super keen to see House of Mother Mary and the Temple of Artemis. Thanking yall in advance :*

• angel hugs and blessings*

mamajoa

4 Answers Jul 22, 2016 at 3:33 AM
    • Travelling to Antalya

Antalya Jul 18, 2016 at 11:09 AM

I would like to travel from Vienna to Antalya with 1 stop in Istanbul airport (Ataturk). I go to Antalya for family visit, not holiday, so I will not stay in resort there. Is there anyone who live / is / was there during this time? Whats worry me is situation in Istanbul and airport there during this time. Is it too dangerous to travel there throught Istanbul or is it ok?

4 Answers Yesterday
    • Transport balikesir koca seyit airport to ayvalik

Ayvalik Jul 16, 2016 at 2:01 AM

Hello, I would like to ask for the best way from balikesir koca seyit airport to ayvalik. I would like to avoid taxi. Is there a normal bus or suttle going from the airport to ayvalik? I would need it in the evening between 21:30 and 22:30. I'm very thankful for any help!

2 Answers Jul 17, 2016 at 12:12 AM
    • How safe to drive

Kusadasi Jul 12, 2016 at 8:58 AM

4 Answers Jul 13, 2016 at 7:02 AM
    • How safe to drive

Kusadasi Jul 12, 2016 at 8:57 AM

4 Answers Jul 12, 2016 at 2:40 PM
    • need a guide

Istanbul Jul 6, 2016 at 9:55 PM

need a guide in istanbul for 2 days anyone there?

3 Answers Jul 15, 2016 at 4:24 AM
    • Best Roads

Tasucu Jul 1, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Any advise on fast safe roads to drive from Tasucu to Bodrum and what to watch for and must see on the way. Thanks

2 Answers Jul 2, 2016 at 12:34 PM
    • Hotels and apartments

Kusadasi Jun 28, 2016 at 12:19 PM

Hi Im lindsay from Ireland
      My partner and I are going to kusadasi for the first time and we would like to be in centre or near to the strip of kusadasi tourist.
      Can anyone help with what are the hotels and apart hotels near kusadasi town centre as we haven't booked yet because we don't know it.
      Any information would be great about the hotels and apart hotels, also the best restaurants, pubs and clubs, irish bars and entertainment places.
      So any information & advice that anyone could tell me would be really grateful.
      P.S. Is there any hotels,apartments or aparthotels that we should avoid.
      Thanks

12 Answers Jul 23, 2016 at 12:11 PM
    • public transport

Antalya Jun 25, 2016 at 8:51 AM

does anyone know if I can get a bus from the Ramada resort Lara to the 5m Migros shopping mall.
      thanks for any help.

2 Answers Yesterday
    • is alanya the place to go for shopping?

Alanya Jun 22, 2016 at 6:08 AM

hi im planning to go turkey with parents but they aint the type to enjoy sitting by the beach all day and would rather get out and go shopping. i was wondering if alanya has a lot of places to go shopping like shopping centers and whether it would be a good place for us to go considering the circumstances.

2 Answers Jun 22, 2016 at 10:18 AM
    • Turkish Massage

Belek Jun 19, 2016 at 10:21 AM

Rates for Turkish Bath in hotels are generally really expensive.
      can the local experts recommend somewhere in Belek that is cheaper and better value?

• goolmamad's Profile Photo

transfer to belek

Belek Jun 18, 2016 at 8:49 AM

hi i will be in crystal water world next week may someone tell me how can i go to belek and return ? is there a public transportation ? thank you farzad

1 Answer Jul 10, 2016 at 4:03 AM
    • Getting about

Dalyan Jun 18, 2016 at 8:34 AM

hi,
      I'm going to Dalyan in August and want to venture out a bit.
      Can I travel to Antalya from ortaca bus station.
      Thanks

4 Answers Jul 10, 2016 at 12:34 PM
    • complimentary hotel

Istanbul Jun 17, 2016 at 12:25 PM

I am doing an overnight transition through Istanbul, has anyone tried this? if so how is the hotel? are there good eateries around the hotels? is it outside the airport? clean? I know I will need a visa too, can I just get the visa when I get there in case I don't stay in one of their hotels? please be kind enough to advice, thanks in advance, will be there end of this month June

18 Answers Jul 1, 2016 at 4:00 AM
    • WHICH HOTEL ???

Marmaris Jun 17, 2016 at 7:19 AM

HI VISITING Marmaris july 25 foe 11 nights, its a choice between Alenz suites or club Likya  many thanks for any infromation 

1 Answer Jun 17, 2016 at 12:01 PM
    • Tanjavd's Profile Photo

Best bazaars/markets in Antalya

Antalya Jun 14, 2016 at 2:44 AM

Which markets (not supermarkets) are the best in Antalya for jewelry, clothes, etc? I don't want to waste my time with the smaller ones.

Manavgat Market - where?

Side Jun 14, 2016 at 12:30 AM

Can anyone please tell me where the popular Manavgat market is? So that I can search for it on Google Earth.

Thanks
      Tanja

2 Answers Jun 14, 2016 at 5:44 AM

Which area to stay in Fethiye?

Fethiye Jun 10, 2016 at 10:00 AM

Which area is the best to stay in Fethiye? We would like to walk to restaurants, shops and nightlife and not rely on taxi's and busses all the time.
      Please advise.
      Thanks
      Tanja

1 Answer Jun 10, 2016 at 11:28 AM
    • AnnaM138's Profile Photo

safe and moderate rate hostel or homestay

Istanbul Jun 2, 2016 at 9:35 PM

Hi All,
      I will be traveling from Europe (going home) in July and am thinking of stopping over in Istanbul for 3-4 days.
      Can any one advise me on the followings:
      1. Is Istanbul these days for tourist? (I am a woman, traveling alone)
      2. Is anyone here can recommend cheap-moderate rate homestay at considerably safe area? Or if anyone here from Istanbul is owning one?
      Thanking you in advance,
      Anna

6 Answers Jul 15, 2016 at 4:26 AM
    • Bodrum Ferry port

Bodrum May 31, 2016 at 9:43 AM

How far is bodrum port from bodrum Otogar and how much is a taxi thank you

6 Answers Jun 1, 2016 at 4:46 AM
    • FruitLover's Profile Photo

Interrail.eu

Turkey May 28, 2016 at 7:30 AM

Hello folks
      Any experience, feedback about
      Interrail.eu?
      Recommended trails?
      Thanks in advance,
      Avi

Antalya, Fethiye or Bodrum?

Turkey May 24, 2016 at 10:02 AM

We have 5 days to spend holidaying after our business in Istanbul. Where is the best place to go?
      We are 2 females 40+ years old and not into the club scene. Just looking to chill at the beach, sightsee and shop.
      Thanks
      Tanja

8 Answers Jun 11, 2016 at 4:28 AM
    • Hijab shops

Istanbul May 22, 2016 at 10:16 AM

Where can I buy Islamic Hijab in Istanbul? the kind that's full length and not 3/4 length?

8 Answers Jun 11, 2016 at 3:38 AM
    • Transportation to Big Camlica Hill from Kadikoy ferry docks

Istanbul May 17, 2016 at 5:55 AM

I will be in Istanbul in a couple of weeks and would like to see the great view from Camlica HIll in Uskudar. Is there a bus that goes from the Kadikoy Ferry docks to Camlica Hill? If so, what is the bus # and where is the bus stop near the docks? What stop would I get off at near Camlica Hill? Can I catch a bus going the opposite direction at the same stop when I want to return to the Kadikoy ferry dock area? (or is the bus route a loop that does not return on the same street?) A lot of questions but I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

2 Answers May 17, 2016 at 11:24 AM
    • Cheap balloon ride in kapadokya?

Turkey May 11, 2016 at 10:16 AM

Hi, I need a cheap hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia. There is not less than 180 euros I can find. Anybody has information about this?

4 Answers Jun 12, 2016 at 9:25 PM
    • Road legal buggies

Antalya May 7, 2016 at 2:14 PM

Is there anywhere in Antalya that hires road legal buggies?

1 Answer May 8, 2016 at 10:53 PM
    • Jop_'s Profile Photo

Details re train from ERZERUM to Kayseri

Erzurum May 1, 2016 at 10:26 AM

Details re train from ERZERUM to Kayseri

7 Answers Jun 4, 2016 at 7:57 AM
    • Turkish Visa

Istanbul Apr 30, 2016 at 6:28 AM

I'm planning to visit Turkey later this year and from what I've read, since 5th of January 2016, I need to apply for my visa at the Turkish Embassy in London, yet from what I've read on different forums, it's still possible to get an e-visa online without going to the embassy. as you can imagine I'm rather confused about which is the correct way to get a visa. Could someone please clarify which is the correct procedure? Thanks in advance, Ian

14 Answers Jul 15, 2016 at 5:14 AM
    • Possible Istanbul Solutions

Turkey Apr 27, 2016 at 5:09 PM

I am supposed to go with my wife and in-laws to Istanbul on Turkish Air in the middle of June. We were flying to Athens first via Istanbul with a few hours layover in Istanbul. We were then supposed to fly from Athens to Istanbul and stay there for five days and then take a flight from Istanbul back to the States. They are not comfortable with traveling through/in Istanbul--which is understandable give recent US travel alerts etc... My trip insurance does NOT cover travel alerts, warnings etc.. It actually takes an terrorist act less than 30 days prior to departure to get a refund. To change flights to Greece would cost us 700$ per person and no refund. I am proposing that we still use Turkish Air on our original flight to Greece where we land for a few hours in Istanbul and then fly onto Athens, but on the return flight we were supposed to stay in Istanbul for five days and then back to the US. I was going to propose to my group catching a few days later flight from Athens to Istanbul (90$) per person and then catching the original flight out to the US a few hours later--again not leaving the airport. Can I hear some thoughts or suggestions on this? If I "miss" the Turkish Air flight from Athens to Istanbul will they cancel my reservation on the flight from Istanbul back to the US five days later? It is a separate flight

5 Answers Jun 12, 2016 at 9:44 PM