change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bylandorsea's Profile Photo

Vaccinations

Tunisia Nov 25, 2016 at 6:09 PM

I am planning to visit Tunisia this spring. I will be traveling from the USA. The CDC recommends Typhoid and Hep A vaccines. Is this mandatory?

more

Booking a flight to Tunisia

Tunisia Nov 15, 2016 at 5:21 PM

I am planning a trip to Tunisia this spring. What sites are good for booking my flight? Also, any and all advice about Tunisia is appreciated. I've never been there.

more

Vaccinations

Tunisia Nov 25, 2016 at 6:09 PM

I am planning to visit Tunisia this spring. I will be traveling from the USA. The CDC recommends Typhoid and Hep A vaccines. Is this mandatory?

4 Answers Nov 26, 2016 at 1:22 PM

Booking a flight to Tunisia

Tunisia Nov 15, 2016 at 5:21 PM

I am planning a trip to Tunisia this spring. What sites are good for booking my flight? Also, any and all advice about Tunisia is appreciated. I've never been there.

6 Answers Nov 23, 2016 at 2:16 PM
    • Location de velo

Monastir Sep 22, 2016 at 4:00 AM

Est-ce qu'il y a une agence ou un moyen pour louer 2 vélos pour qlq heures ??? Merci

1 Answer Sep 22, 2016 at 5:36 PM
    • travel to from airport

Sidi Bou Said Jul 9, 2016 at 8:24 AM

what is the best way to get to sidi bou said from carthage airport, tunis. There will be 5 of us travelling together as a family

2 Answers Jul 14, 2016 at 7:19 AM
    • goods not recieved

Sousse Jun 13, 2016 at 3:52 AM

how to get in touch with authority in sousse

2 Answers Jun 13, 2016 at 12:42 PM
    • Budget for traveling in Tunisia

Tunisia Jun 9, 2016 at 4:24 AM

I'm traveling to Tunisia during September this year. What should I budget for daily spending? Food, archaeological sites, transport ect.

Thanks!

3 Answers Jun 9, 2016 at 5:57 AM
    • maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

Monastir airport

Monastir Jun 4, 2016 at 2:50 AM

hello im looking to book to come to Tunisia Monastir airport i have been to tunisia few time but never to this airport can someone tell how close it is to sousse
      as im coming from uk and ill be with my daughter so i dont want to be in a car for hours to traveling to the hotel,isit close or what is the closest airport to sousses
      thanks

3 Answers Jun 4, 2016 at 12:01 PM
    • Does the water need to be filtered?

Tunisia May 23, 2016 at 3:19 PM

My daughter will be a student living with a family in Tunis for six months. She has medication for if the water makes her sick. Is it worthwhile for her to bring some sort of "camping" water filter with her? Or will she get sick and then her body get used to the water there?

3 Answers May 25, 2016 at 1:25 PM
    • maria.hamlaoui's Profile Photo

holiday in sousse

Tunisia May 22, 2016 at 4:06 AM

hello i am going to tunisia sousse for 1 week not the first time im going to Tunisia but first time going to sousse mixed thoughts about it,as the attack what happen last years as u never know mite happen again mite not but dont know weather to go were i booked last time i went,can anyone let me no isit safe as i no there are alot off police as it was when i went in march but the part were i went is there police in sousse like the center of Tunisia

7 Answers May 22, 2016 at 11:58 AM
    • bus from tunis to el kef

El Kef May 22, 2016 at 4:04 AM

Hello , i want ask about bus from Tunis to El kef. How many times is traveling , and how price is for the ticket. Thank you

2 Answers Jul 13, 2016 at 7:01 AM
    • Sunshine on a budget

Tunisia Jan 28, 2016 at 6:18 AM

As an elderly female solo traveller on a tight budget, I have been holidaying in North Africa for several years because the weather is so reliable in March/April. With the security situation as it is at the moment I am now reluctant to return, even though I have always felt perfectly safe from Morocco to Egypt although Tunisia is my favourite, and my husband is not happy with the idea either (he doesn't travel). Where would be a good alternative that doesn't involve a long haul flight? I like beaches with the optiion of some ancient culture if possible. I can only afford one week's holiday a year so I really don't want to miss out on the weather, as I think it must have rained here every day since November!

3 Answers Feb 4, 2016 at 2:42 PM
    • Plastic surgery in Tunisia

Tunisia Jan 13, 2016 at 2:15 PM

Can anyone recommend a plastic surgeon in Tunisia? I've been on contact with the following: Tunisia Health and Beauty (tunisiaplasticsurgery.com) in Tunis, Dr Bouraoui Kotti in Tunis and Clinique La Corniche in Sousse. Has anyone heard of these? Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 13, 2016 at 2:53 PM
    • TubaEvren's Profile Photo

Hi, how is security in Tunus now?

Tunis Jan 9, 2016 at 12:14 PM

Hi, I planne to go to Tunus for 10 days, but I'm curious about security.
      I'm a woman, alone.
      Any recommend for here?

2 Answers May 22, 2016 at 4:30 AM
    • malashen's Profile Photo

Kerouane visit

Tunisia Oct 20, 2015 at 4:24 PM

Can I enter the Great Mosque in Kerouane, being a non-Muslim? If I cannot see the mosques, is it worth going to Kerouane on a day trip from Mahdia, considering a presumably long time it takes to get there?

2 Answers Oct 21, 2015 at 1:30 AM

Louage from Mahdia

Tunisia Oct 20, 2015 at 4:19 PM

I will be staying for 2 weeks in Mahdia, and I would like to travel around. Could someone advise me please on louage travel to Sfax and Kerouane? How much time will the travel take each way, and what is the cost? Where is the louage station in Mahdia? Many thanks.

Ribat in Monastir

Tunisia Oct 20, 2015 at 4:18 PM

Is Ribat in Monastir open now? It was closed one year ago when I last visited...

1 Answer Oct 20, 2015 at 4:45 PM

Luage from Mahdia

Tunisia Oct 20, 2015 at 4:11 PM

I will be staying for 2 weeks in Mahdia, and I would like to travel around. Could someone advise me please on luage travl to Sfax and Kerouane? How much time will the travel take each way? Where is the luage station in Mahdia? Many thanks.

1 Answer Oct 21, 2015 at 7:33 AM
    • safety in sousse

Sousse Jul 18, 2015 at 2:05 PM

is it safe in sousse

9 Answers Jul 19, 2015 at 11:04 AM
    • El djem / Monistair

Mahdia Jun 9, 2015 at 9:18 AM

Hi i am staying at Riu el Mansour from the 28th june- can anyone tell me a decent restuarant nearby? Also i am thinking of doing a day trip to Monistair - Can i ask for Train timetable and prices?

Also i am looking at doing a day trip to el Djem - this will be for 5 people anyone know roughly on the prices?

Cheers in advance

• Going in 6 days

Sousse Jun 5, 2015 at 5:18 PM

Hi as the title says I'm going to sousse in a few days and as a very newly single guy just want to forget and have fun what's the night life like there? And do you meet many people as I'm going alone?

2 Answers Jun 5, 2015 at 8:31 PM
    • nargis1973's Profile Photo

Hotel Iberostar Averroes

Tunisia Jun 3, 2015 at 1:06 PM

We are travelling to Tunisia in July and stopping at the Hotel Iberostar Averroes any advice would
      be welcome. is it worth upgrading to sea views ?

Thank you in advance

2 Answers Jun 19, 2015 at 4:49 AM
    • Safety in Tabarka and Ain Draham

Tabarka May 23, 2015 at 6:35 AM

Hei, is it SAFE to travel/stay to Tabarka and Ain Draham now? I should go on June 3 and stay most of my time in Tabarka but also to visit Ain Draham. I know they are small towns but Ain Draham seem s to be close to the area, which has warnings about kidnappings and terrorism, Jendouba. What is the REAL situation there, if not 100% what are the places/situations to avoid? All the help and advice appreciated!

• Les Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows

Hammamet May 15, 2015 at 6:01 AM

My friend and I are both looking to go to Les Orangers for a week in July 2016 (yep! we're booking rather early!) but I just wanted to check a couple of things first.

We'll both be 23 years old when we go and I've read several things regarding dress code outside of the hotel. Some people say that you should cover up whilst others are saying it's very tourist-y and we'll be fine wearing normal holiday clothes. Can someone please advise? We won't want to stay in the hotel the entire week and I don't want to offend anybody if we don't dress appropriately.

I'm not a big drinker, so we're not planning on getting incredibly drunk, but are there bars and such to go to in the evening or would it just be safer to stay in the hotel?

Also regarding the beach, is this sectioned off for the bungalows at this resort or is it accessible for us as well?

Any advice would be appreciated - this will be my first girls holiday!

3 Answers Jul 26, 2015 at 8:02 AM
    • monastir theme parks and waterparks

Monastir May 12, 2015 at 1:24 PM

are their any water parks or theme parks near monastir if so what mode of transport and where abouts would be easiest?

thanks

3 Answers May 15, 2015 at 1:51 AM
    • port el kantoui

Tunisia May 4, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Going in may 2015 for a week. How safe us it to go.and is it any where near bardo I'm Tunisia. We are scared to travel now due to what happened in march

3 Answers May 5, 2015 at 1:31 AM
    • Hotel El Fell

Hammamet May 4, 2015 at 12:25 PM

Hi whats experiences have you had of this hotel food, staff etc

1 Answer May 4, 2015 at 12:33 PM
    • Hotel El Fell

Tunisia May 4, 2015 at 11:16 AM

I'm due to stay here the end of May with my family ,comments please on food, staff,entertainment etc.

3 Answers May 15, 2015 at 1:55 AM
    • Mahdia holidays

Mahdia Apr 1, 2015 at 12:12 AM

Hello me and my best friend both 19 are going to Mahdia this year. 24th June Is it safe there? :-( we are really afraid because of the attacks in Tunis... help please. Thank you!!!! It's our first time going somewhere abroad, and with all the recent attacks and airplane crashes we are so confused. How is it there? and will we be okay? I'm sorry, please respond. (We are even afraid of the bus drive 2hs to the hotel) ... We will be staying there for 7 days.

5 Answers Jun 9, 2015 at 9:12 AM
    • Mosquitoes in April??

Tunisia Mar 28, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Hi I'm going to Hammamet in April with my 6 month old daughter. Are there mosquitoes there this time of year?

Thanks

3 Answers Apr 4, 2015 at 9:31 PM
    • how much to get teeth cleaned in Sousse?

Sousse Mar 26, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hi I phoned a dentist in Sousse:, asked for appointment to get my teeth cleaned & how much. I was told 25 dinar. I went today & dentist said she does the cleaning in 2 sessions. Meantime the receptionist asked my partner for my details & 25 dinar. Then dentist did my partners teeth cleaning. As we left reception then asked us both to pay 30 dinar each & we must again pay 30 dinar each at second appointment for cleaning so total of 120 dinar. This is the first time we ever had 2 times appointments for teeth cleaning. Anywhere before it was all done in one appointment.

We feel they are cheating us

5 Answers May 12, 2015 at 6:59 AM