Travel Answers
Tumkur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chyan's Profile Photo

Where to go near Bangalore International Airport between 10.30 am and 2.10 pm?

Bangalore Nov 7, 2016 at 2:56 PM

I will be landing in Bangalore airport at 10.30 am on 10 December. Between 10.30 am and 2.10 pm is there any nearby tourist destination i can visit without staying in an external hotel? I will be carrying one luggage and one sling bag.

If there is no tourist destination nearby the airport, do you recommend me to change my itinerary and add one more domestic flight from Bangalore to another Indian airport like Coimbatore and from Coimbatore to Chennai airport before arriving in Hyderabad airport for flight to Singapore at 1.40 am on 11 December?

Is there a transit hotel inside the arrival section of Bangalore airport?

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

How do tourists pay in cash in India now?

Bangalore Nov 12, 2016 at 6:19 AM

Can i know under the currency crisis in India, how do tourists get and pay in cash to the shops and taxi drivers in India? How long will it take for tourists to get the new 500 Indian Rupee and 2000 Indian Rupee notes? I will be in Bengaluru on 8 December before moving on to Hyderabad, Chennai and Coimbatore, and i do not want to meet the same problems of paying in cash in these cities.

more