VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Tul'skaya Oblast'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ger4444's Profile Photo

Which month Transib railway?

Russia Jan 5, 2017 at 4:11 PM

Hello, i am planning to travel on the Transiberia railway this summer. I am looking for a month this summer that has not much rain and lots of sun and warm weather. I am thinking of july or august. Which is the best month?

Thanks in advance!

more

Popular Tul'skaya Oblast' Travel Answer Locations

• Cafe in Tula named: "Sun"

Tula Oct 19, 2016 at 5:27 AM

Have you heard of this place in Tula? Food & drinks?

Thanks, if you know address, please post!

2 Answers Oct 19, 2016 at 7:21 PM
    • Invitation letter

Chern' Aug 21, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I want to visit Moscow and required invitation letter.

4 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 1:26 AM
    • my strange trip to Tula for love

Tula Mar 27, 2008 at 6:46 PM

Hi everybody, I have been hit by the arrow of cupid! Yes, I would like to go and visit and Russian woman in Novomoskovsk. I just wonder if anyone wants to give me some pointers about what to expect. I have been to Ukraine but not Russia. I know she lives in a small town and that could be a problem since I don't speak the language. What I'd like to do is rent an apartment for a month and just hang out. Any comments? John

5 Answers Apr 2, 2008 at 12:06 PM
    • Information of Beloozero

Beloozero Aug 23, 2003 at 7:08 PM

I am a member of a historical re-creation society, and I am seeking information of my "hometown". In the Society, I am an 11th Century Russian from the village of Beloozero. Other than small references in old historical texts (e.g. Povest' Vremennykh Let), I can find no references of Beloozero. Any assistance will be most appreciated.

3 Answers Aug 25, 2003 at 5:55 AM