Tsing Yi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel to stay

Hong Kong Sep 22, 2016 at 11:01 AM

I have a plan to visit HK next nov. Arrival time at 8pm, and i'm thinking about where is the best area to pick the hotel and easy to explore the city by MTR or bus.

Better i choose north point area or tsim tsa tsui? Until now i'm still searching about operational time for mtr and the bus. Because taking taxi to the north point area is expensive, 10times than taking a bus..

• anilpradhanshillong's Profile Photo

Decent place to stay for 10-odd nights

Hong Kong Island Sep 22, 2016 at 11:43 PM

Any recommendations from personal experience for a decent place to stay in for 10-odd days (Dec 23, 2016 to Jan. 02, 2017) in the heart of Hong Kong? I'll go through the reviews alright but in the meantime, do answer.

Thank you!

• must visit place, hotel & transportation to macau

Hong Kong Sep 29, 2016 at 3:37 AM

hello, i'm planning to go to HK next november for 5days. do you have any suggestion about what place that i should visit? i'm thinking about tsim sha tsui (avenue of stars), victoria peak, peak tram, ladies market, 1881 heritage, lantau island, and macau, or maybe disneyland :)

about hotel to stay, which one is better? tsim sha tsui, mongkok or north point area?

and one more question, do i have to buy turbojet ticket via online? i read some article, they said in busy times, the ticket will be sold out on the spot.

thank you!