Trutnov

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Flurence station to wanceslas square

Prague Yesterday

Is it possible to walk from flurence bus station to wanceslas square(botique 7 days hotel)on foot with my family?

more
    • Train To Vienna - Border Control ?

Prague Jul 5, 2016 at 5:25 PM

Hello All,
      I have a question and I would really appreciate your help... Ill be traveling from Prague to Vienna end of July via train, tickets are bought already,,, my question to the peeps who travelled lately from prague to Vienna is , was ther any border controls? If thats the case l, what is the scenario? I am a Canadian passport holder ... Will they check my passport and my luggage? latel i read something is the ne s that the borders between czeck and Austria are not so easy with all the refugees crossing and police patrols are all over the ppace in both countries?? Again, ur support is really appreciated

more
    • Prague local foods and anice family restaurant

Prague 13 hours ago

We are coming to prague for only 2 days at the end of august,what is the local meal over there and is there any suggestion for a nice family local restaurant which is not so expensive in central prague like wenceslas square or old town?

more
    • stamoz's Profile Photo

transportation from/to airport

Prague Jul 4, 2016 at 9:14 AM

hi everyone,

I'll be heading to Prague in a couple of weeks thus I kindly ask for other means of transport than taxi cabs, like some buses or shuttles which might take people to the centre city or at least the closest to. Also would like thee running time tables as I'm scheduled to arrive at 21:15 hrs.

thank you

more

Near Trutnov