change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 2 week itinerary for Gaspesie tour

Gaspé Yesterday

Hello,

We are planning a visit to the Gaspesie region next summer - end of Aug/beginning of Sept. If we go in the beginning of September, will everything still be open? We will have our 2 year old son with us so we want to break up the driving into smaller chunks. We would also prefer to spend a few days in one place in Gaspe instead of moving from motel to motel. Can you please comment on this itinerary? Thanks!

Day 1: Leave from Quebec City. Visit Kamouraska. Stopover for the night in Matane.

Day 2: Visit Sainte-Anne-de-Monts. Arrive in Gaspé.

Day 3: Stay in Gaspé. Hiking in Forillon National Park.

Day 4: Stay in Gaspé. Visit Percé and Bonaventure Island. (Is one day enough time to visit the town of Percé and go out to Bonaventure Island or should I visit Percé one day and go out to Bonaventure Island on a second day?)

Day 5: Stay in Gaspé. Whale watching (Where near Gaspé is good for whale watching?)

Day 6: Stay in Gaspé. Beach (Which beaches are recommended?)

Day 7: Stopover in Chaleur Bay (What is a good town to stay in Chaleur Bay that is about halfway to Rimouski with lodging, restaurants, and beaches? Carleton-sur-Mer or Bonventure?)

Day 8: Stopover in Rimouski. Visit Bic National Park (Do I need a second day at Bic National Park?)

Day 9: Arrive in Quebec City

Day 10: Quebec City

Day 11: Return home.

more
    • silab's Profile Photo

Quebec city

Quebec Sep 25, 2016 at 6:20 PM

Hello Friends
      Will be in the first week of new year 2017.
      Was thinking about best western plus city center 330 de la couronne. What are your recommendations anout this hotel? I did stay before in the Hello Friends
      Will be in the first week of new year 2017.
      Was thinking about best western plus city center 330 de la couronne. What are your recommendations anout this hotel? I did stay before in the champlain and needed to try something new .

What places for breakfast near the best western?

What to see in quebec winter times?
      Thanks.

more