Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Night taxi milan

Milan Oct 15, 2016 at 2:57 AM

Staying on Corso Buenos Aires 30, i want to get to central station at 4:00 am and been advised that walking at that time is not safe. Any night taxi stands, or online taxi booking ? ( I don't have local phone, but have Wifi) . Thank you.

• Adrianobr's Profile Photo

Milan to Paris with TGV

Milan Oct 1, 2016 at 9:55 PM

Direct Trip from Milan to Paris with TGV in January has a nice landscape?

• Tremezzo hat and scarf shop

by GeorgeolimpioM Online Now Aug 6, 2015 at 5:26 PM

I bought a straw hat at a small shop in Tremezzo. I would like to find out the name and contat information of that shop so I could order some more straw hats from them

2 Answers Aug 7, 2015 at 1:41 AM
    • Coach Transport

by jonwalker1 Online Now Dec 11, 2014 at 1:54 AM

We are trying to book a mini bus/coach to take our guests from the hotel to a restaurant the day before our wedding. The journey is only 2.5km or 5 minutes but I just wondered if anyone has any contacts or can put us in touch with anyone that can help?

1 Answer Dec 11, 2014 at 4:31 AM
    • shopping.

by flashalice Online Now Jan 31, 2012 at 3:23 AM

are there any supermarkets or tobacconists in tremezzo or close by?

1 Answer Jan 31, 2012 at 7:30 AM
    • Tremezzo in November?

by Ter&Chris Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 3:28 AM

We loved your comments and tips and photos - especially as it seems you have visited in November. Most of the travel pages seem to discourage this because it is the "low" season but we look forward to not being shoulder to shoulder with masses of other travellers. Just so long as, and from your comments it seems possible, to still enjoy the peace and tranquility of the lake and surrounds, the local culture and be able to find reasonably priced accommodation and eating and transport options. In fact we have looked on line at a one room apartment in Tremezzo which looks as if it could suit us? What do you say about the transport, general weather and other aspects?