change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• behappy30's Profile Photo

To Playmobil park

Nürnberg Nov 27, 2016 at 10:55 AM

Next spring I would like to visit Nürnberg with my children to visit Playmobil Park.
      We'll stay in Rennweg station. How could I go to park from this place using public transportation? I would like to arrive to the park soon and come back when it closes. Is it possible using this transport?
      Appart from it, could anyone reccomend me gluten-free restaurants in the area?
      Thank you very much!!

more
    • Rental transportation

Munich Nov 16, 2016 at 3:58 AM

I will be leading a group of 12 Japanese to Munich, Berchtesgaden, Salzburg, Zillertal, and Viellach for about ten days in September, 2017. The largest rental vehicles I have found are 9-passenger vans. Is there a larger rental van available that would accommodate our group? Thanks!

more
    • Englello's Profile Photo

Things to do?

Munich Nov 25, 2016 at 11:50 PM

Hey all i have around 3 days in Munich before moving to Innsbruck . What should is see first of alll and what kind of transportation is it better to use ? I Will be there in Mid March?
      Regards thx u

more
    • baron1970's Profile Photo

Die Romantische Straße in Bayern

Frankfurt Nov 16, 2016 at 6:37 AM

I am not sure if it is appropriate to ask these questions here but i would appreciate if you could answer them.
      I am planning to spend 4-5 days between Frankfurt-Munich in the beginning of February and cover the romantische strasse as well.
      1- Do you think it would be dangerous to do that tour in February as i was hoping to rent a car and drive?
      2- Where would you advice me to stop and spend the nights considering i would be stying for 5 nights?
      3- If i must buy return tickets which airport would be wise to start the tour?
      4- Any special advice that my kids would enjoy?

Thank you so much

more
    • henri123's Profile Photo

e-ticket from Munich to Venice on german website www.db.de

by henri123 Online Now May 26, 2015 at 3:42 PM

On the german website www.db.de , how is it possible to reserve e-ticket fares?
      It seems that there are never places at such price.
      I try to buy a e-ticket from Munich to Venise. (69 euros)
      Thanks for any answer.

4 Answers May 27, 2015 at 5:38 PM
    • Reichswald Forest War Cemetery

by philrob Online Now Dec 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Can anyone offer the latest advice about getting to the Reichswald War Cemetery in Germany. I am looking for bus or train access to nearby towns and also connections to the cemetery if possible. Thank you

1 Answer Dec 9, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    • Train travel in Austria

by sandyboyles Online Now Feb 4, 2011 at 2:46 PM

I will be in Vienna for work in June and plan to stay a week longer to see some of Austria. I will travel to Salzburg and to Innsbruck - as well as maybe see Melk again and Hallstaff. I'd like to purchase a train pass. I have always only bought point to point tickets and find it cheaper to buy them at the train station. However, I'm not sure if I can buy the Austria pass at the station or if I should buy them on-line. Can anyone help with this. Also, at the end of the week, I'll take the train to Munich to fly home from there but I know I'll need a point to point to go into Germany.

6 Answers Feb 5, 2011 at 2:41 PM
    • PaulMcGann's Profile Photo

Berlin to Dresden

by PaulMcGann Online Now Jan 25, 2010 at 4:42 AM

How much should I expect to pay for a return train trip from central Berlin to Dresden?
      Is a bus trip an alternative?

Thanks.

6 Answers Mar 4, 2010 at 4:17 AM
    • Train Schedule from Erlangen to Venlo vv

by bontors Online Now Oct 20, 2008 at 8:11 AM

please, i am going to go to Erlangen next week then i want to meet my sister in Venlo. could you tell me the train schedule in order to let me arrange the schedule as good aspossible.
      Thanks

Regards,
      Edison

1 Answer Oct 20, 2008 at 8:16 AM
    • hassanshawky's Profile Photo

train in europe

by hassanshawky Online Now Apr 17, 2006 at 4:25 AM

Please I want to know the railway trips schedule between Europe countries,,, and also the trips cost ,,, and what if I'm coming from Istanbul is it connected to the same line
      ??

thank

hassan

2 Answers Apr 17, 2006 at 6:35 AM