Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation - Munich Airport to Sheraton Munich Arabellapark hotel

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 4:36 AM

Could I get instructions from Munich Airport to Sheraton Munich Arabellapark hotel by train (including how and where to purchase tickets for 2 adults) arriving mid morning March 15th? We will be traveling by pubic transportation until March 17th is there a specific train ticket we should purchase for the 3 days that could save on costs? We plan to visit the Concentration Camp, a Beer Hall and a Castle.

• Cell Phone sim and Data plan

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 5:04 AM

Could someone recommend the best type of SIM and 1 GB data plan to purchase for if I am traveling to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Slovakia? I have the unlocked iphone for Europe and will be there for two weeks and would like to be able to upload pictures without worrying about roaming charges.

• A.n.D.i.n.A's Profile Photo

How to get to Zugspitze, Germany

Bavaria Oct 2, 2016 at 1:24 AM

We will visit Hohenschwangau in a few weeks to see Neuschwanstein castle, we are oh so looking forward to it!
      And from Hohenschwangau, we would like to get to the top of Zugspitze.
      I tried to gather some information re this matter, but it is pretty confusing.
      Can anyone please help me out?
      Danke schön 

• Activities in Munich, Germany

Munich Sep 30, 2016 at 5:09 AM

We are in Munich and have March 15th to March 17th free, (joining a tour on the 17th evening) and would like to visit the Concentration Camp, Neuschwanstein Castle and a Beer Hall? Does anyone have suggestions regarding transportation, tours, etc. We are staying at Sheraton Munich Arabellapark

• henri123's Profile Photo

e-ticket from Munich to Venice on german website

by henri123 Online Now May 26, 2015 at 3:42 PM

On the german website , how is it possible to reserve e-ticket fares?
      It seems that there are never places at such price.
      I try to buy a e-ticket from Munich to Venise. (69 euros)
      Thanks for any answer.

4 Answers May 27, 2015 at 5:38 PM
    • Reichswald Forest War Cemetery

by philrob Online Now Dec 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Can anyone offer the latest advice about getting to the Reichswald War Cemetery in Germany. I am looking for bus or train access to nearby towns and also connections to the cemetery if possible. Thank you

1 Answer Dec 9, 2013 at 6:58 PM
    • Train travel in Austria

by sandyboyles Online Now Feb 4, 2011 at 2:46 PM

I will be in Vienna for work in June and plan to stay a week longer to see some of Austria. I will travel to Salzburg and to Innsbruck - as well as maybe see Melk again and Hallstaff. I'd like to purchase a train pass. I have always only bought point to point tickets and find it cheaper to buy them at the train station. However, I'm not sure if I can buy the Austria pass at the station or if I should buy them on-line. Can anyone help with this. Also, at the end of the week, I'll take the train to Munich to fly home from there but I know I'll need a point to point to go into Germany.

6 Answers Feb 5, 2011 at 2:41 PM
    • PaulMcGann's Profile Photo

Berlin to Dresden

by PaulMcGann Online Now Jan 25, 2010 at 4:42 AM

How much should I expect to pay for a return train trip from central Berlin to Dresden?
      Is a bus trip an alternative?

6 Answers Mar 4, 2010 at 4:17 AM
    • Train Schedule from Erlangen to Venlo vv

by bontors Online Now Oct 20, 2008 at 8:11 AM

please, i am going to go to Erlangen next week then i want to meet my sister in Venlo. could you tell me the train schedule in order to let me arrange the schedule as good aspossible.

1 Answer Oct 20, 2008 at 8:16 AM
    • hassanshawky's Profile Photo

train in europe

by hassanshawky Online Now Apr 17, 2006 at 4:25 AM

Please I want to know the railway trips schedule between Europe countries,,, and also the trips cost ,,, and what if I'm coming from Istanbul is it connected to the same line

2 Answers Apr 17, 2006 at 6:35 AM