VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Train

change location
  • henri123's Profile Photo

e-ticket from Munich to Venice on german website www.db.de

by henri123 Online Now May 26, 2015 at 3:42 PM

On the german website www.db.de , how is it possible to reserve e-ticket fares?
    It seems that there are never places at such price.
    I try to buy a e-ticket from Munich to Venise. (69 euros)
    Thanks for any answer.

4 Answers May 27, 2015 at 5:38 PM
  • Reichswald Forest War Cemetery

by philrob Online Now Dec 9, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Can anyone offer the latest advice about getting to the Reichswald War Cemetery in Germany. I am looking for bus or train access to nearby towns and also connections to the cemetery if possible. Thank you

1 Answer Dec 9, 2013 at 6:58 PM
  • Train travel in Austria

by sandyboyles Online Now Feb 4, 2011 at 2:46 PM

I will be in Vienna for work in June and plan to stay a week longer to see some of Austria. I will travel to Salzburg and to Innsbruck - as well as maybe see Melk again and Hallstaff. I'd like to purchase a train pass. I have always only bought point to point tickets and find it cheaper to buy them at the train station. However, I'm not sure if I can buy the Austria pass at the station or if I should buy them on-line. Can anyone help with this. Also, at the end of the week, I'll take the train to Munich to fly home from there but I know I'll need a point to point to go into Germany.

6 Answers Feb 5, 2011 at 2:41 PM
  • PaulMcGann's Profile Photo

Berlin to Dresden

by PaulMcGann Online Now Jan 25, 2010 at 4:42 AM

How much should I expect to pay for a return train trip from central Berlin to Dresden?
    Is a bus trip an alternative?

Thanks.

6 Answers Mar 4, 2010 at 4:17 AM
  • Train Schedule from Erlangen to Venlo vv

by bontors Online Now Oct 20, 2008 at 8:11 AM

please, i am going to go to Erlangen next week then i want to meet my sister in Venlo. could you tell me the train schedule in order to let me arrange the schedule as good aspossible.
    Thanks

Regards,
    Edison

1 Answer Oct 20, 2008 at 8:16 AM
  • hassanshawky's Profile Photo

train in europe

by hassanshawky Online Now Apr 17, 2006 at 4:25 AM

Please I want to know the railway trips schedule between Europe countries,,, and also the trips cost ,,, and what if I'm coming from Istanbul is it connected to the same line
    ??

thank

hassan

2 Answers Apr 17, 2006 at 6:35 AM