Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

24 hours bars in barcelona

Barcelona Dec 2, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Hi vt'ers
      Are there any 24 hour bars in Barcelona, hopefully easy to find. when I was last there there was one, Velodroma but I'm not sure now.
      cheers

more
    • Best hotel to stay at with rooftop bar

Barcelona Nov 26, 2016 at 11:31 PM

I am trying to stay at an affordable hotel with a nice rooftop bar in Barcelona. I would prefer something closer to Las Ramblas or Placa Cataluna, I believe. I really wanted to stay at Villa Emilia, however, it is sold out for my visit in September. Any advice for a hotel that would be in a $150-$200/night price range would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

more
    • visiting in October?

by phykass Online Now Oct 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Hello-- I am thinking of a trip in early October. Is this a good time to visit or is everything pretty much shut down for the season?

• visiting in October?

by phykass Online Now Oct 1, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Hello-- I am thinking of a trip in early October. Is this a good time to visit or is everything pretty much shut down for the season?

1 Answer Oct 1, 2013 at 8:52 AM
    • paulax87's Profile Photo

Buses

by paulax87 Online Now May 25, 2013 at 2:42 AM

I have bus from Girona at 20.00. I'll arrive to Lloreta de Mar at 20.35. I am looking for some bus from lloreta de mar to Tossa de Mar. Can you tell me what's time I can have the bus and how much I'll pay?
      Thank you,
      Paulina

4 Answers Jun 19, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    • Barcelona BCN to Avenida Hotel Tossa de Mar 6-7 adults

by nitamyers Online Now May 7, 2009 at 2:49 AM

Hello
      Just wondered if anyone could tell me the rough return price for a people carrier or minibus for 6-7 adults each with one small bag, from Barcelona BCN airport to the Hotel Avenida, Tossa de Mar. We'd be arriving 10pm on a Thursday evening in August, departing 6pm the following Monday. Any idea how long the journey should take?
      Thanks!
      Nita

1 Answer May 7, 2009 at 3:08 AM
    • haroldkroy's Profile Photo

Airport transfer from Barca to Tossa for 12 adults

by haroldkroy Online Now Jan 25, 2009 at 12:35 PM

We were going to do the train but it appears there is no line direct. Should we alight at Lloret or Blanes?
      Anyone know of any decent affordable coach/mini buses that would take 12 of us?
      Travelling late April 09, arrive Weds deaort Saturday.
      Thanks
      HArry

3 Answers May 7, 2009 at 7:35 AM
    • Apartments in Tossa del Mar

by JOHNODOWD Online Now Jan 15, 2009 at 8:04 AM

We - husband, wife, two adult offspring - are looking for a 2-bedroom apartment with decent space for lounging around, eating etc and that is close to beaches etc for late June 2009. Any recommendations based on experience?

• what is there to do in tossa de mar in mid november?

by TYLERNOBALLS Online Now Oct 14, 2007 at 1:40 PM

what is there to do in tossa de mar in mid november? i have a holiday booked for this time period but since booking the holiday everything ive seem to look up says closed and the other things dont say when there open, please help!!!!

3 Answers Oct 28, 2007 at 10:31 PM
    • Barselona Airport transfer

by vala1 Online Now Apr 16, 2007 at 7:07 AM

I will need to go from Barselona Airport to Tossa in mid-May. I plan to take a shuttle to Lloret De Mar (which is GBP 21.25) and then a taxi to Tossa. Will that be OK? Is it possible to take the same route on return? Are there better ways? Many thanks.

6 Answers Apr 18, 2007 at 6:18 AM
    • tango_jd's Profile Photo

Oasis Tossa Hotel - any views?

by tango_jd Online Now Jun 1, 2004 at 5:53 AM

We are going to Tossa on 12th June 2004 - Oasis Tossa hotel. Other review sites seem to be devoid of comments about this hotel. Has anyone any views, news or reviews to share? The food looks like getting slightly poorer marks than location, amenities etc but we have had this before, only to find that the food has been great! I guess it's a question of whether people like Spanish / International cuisine, or just meat and chips! JD

6 Answers Mar 20, 2006 at 1:37 AM