Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• water park

L'Estartit Oct 12, 2016 at 9:51 AM

we are staying at the roma apartments september next year is there a water park near by please

• boasnovas's Profile Photo

Catalunya Oct 17, 2016 at 1:23 PM

I`ve been to Barcelona already, but never in winter time. We are going in Febuary to Barcelona for 6 days. Any suggestion in the city or maybe day trips that we could do by car? thanks

• One day in Barcelona. Nou Camp.

Barcelona Oct 13, 2016 at 3:42 PM

Hi All,

I am travelling this weekend to watch Barcelona FC match ( starts at 16:15 Local ). I am travelling with 11 year old son.
      My flight arrives in Barcelona at 09:50 and I need to go to BAH Barcelona Airport Hotel. Any idea how long will it take for me from this Hotel( which I suppose is very close to airport) to get to Nou Camp. Is there any time I should target to reach Nou Camp? I am not sure if I should go to Town centre spend around an hour or so ( eat food etc) and then head to Nou Camp.

Any advise is highly appreciated?

• Best public transportation from Barcelona Airport to Grand Torre hotel Catalunya?

Barcelona Sep 30, 2016 at 10:42 PM

What is the best and easy way to go from aiport to my hotel, and from hotel to port of Barcelona?
      Can we buy a ticket for hop on hop off bus at the hotel or have to buy it online? Thanks for your advise.

• Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit

Barcelona Sep 26, 2016 at 7:44 AM

I am from the US and am studying abroad in Barcelona for 87 days. There is no way for me to get a student visa, and my program director can't extend my trip by 3 days in order for me to get a visa. I my family is planning on meeting me in Barcelona on my 87th day and we are planning to go to Italy on my 89th or 90th day. We are planning on staying in Italy for about 10 days, staying in only Italy for those 10 days, and then flying back to the US from Italy. If I get caught overstaying my 90 day limit, what are the consequences? Has anyone ever dealt with a situation like this? Would it be smarter to just meet my family in Italy rather than have them meet me in Spain (saving money and already be in Italy before I reach my 90 day limit). Thank you! Any advice is greatly appreciated.

• Summer camps kids

by sarah12345 Online Now Jan 24, 2010 at 4:11 AM

We are planning a holiday in Torredembarra in July and I'm wondering if there are any kids clubs in the area. My kids are aged 3 and 8, and both speak Spanish & some Catalan.

Any information in Torredembarra or near by would be great.