Torp

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting to the Airport

Molde Jan 1, 2017 at 4:26 PM

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how best to get to the airport, or to the Hertz dealership near or at the airport. I'll be arriving where the cruise ships bring their passengers, so I assume I'll be able to walk to the trafikterminalen bus station to catch a bus. I found the schedule for the Eide bus (I think) and it looks like a bus goes there about once or twice an hour in the morning on weekdays.

Are there any other alternatives? About how much would a cab cost to go from the center of Molde to the airport, and are they readily available near the bus terminal and/or where the cruise ships dock (or bring their passengers)?

more
    • Gravdal or Leknes Help

Gravdal Dec 19, 2016 at 8:53 AM

Does anyone know if there is a cruise port website for the Lofoten Islands? I am trying to determine where our cruise ship (medium size - 900 passengers) will dock or anchor. At first they said Svolvaer; now it may be Gravdal. Also, is it possible to rent a car from Gravdal?

more
    • Time For Flight

Bodø Jan 3, 2017 at 10:27 AM

The ferry will be arriving from Moskenes at 10:00 am. Our flight will be at 12:40 pm. Is that enough time to return car rental and check in for flight? Thank you.

more