change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SherryM16's Profile Photo

Get Nerdio Uber - Free ride?

Chicago Aug 24, 2016 at 1:07 PM

Has anyone here tried the free Uber ride from Nerdio here in Chicago? Heard from a pal that they also offer door-to-door Uber (with IT consultation, etc.) all for free. Has anyone tried it? Is it really free? Thanks!

more
    • Trailhead to trailhead shuttle

Glacier National Park Aug 11, 2016 at 8:29 PM

Is it possible to arrange a shuttle from trailhead to trailhead to close the loop on a backpacking trip? Thinking I want a ride for two from Kintla Lake back to Waterton Park trailhead.

more
    • Gyms/health clubs in Princeville

Kauai Aug 7, 2016 at 7:36 PM

Maybe I'm being a bit optimistic, but I plan on going to the gym during my Kauai vacation. Will be staying in a condo in Princeville. A google search turns up gyms in Kapaa, but none in Princeville. The nearby hotels require the purchase of a day pass to use their gyms, but it isn't worth the money ($50 - $250/day) considering all I want to do is use the gym. Does anyone know of any gyms in Princeville/Hanalei? Thank you!

more
    • Anything to do in Pt. Kent?

Port Kent Aug 3, 2016 at 6:01 AM

We're in Burlington, VT and thinking of taking the ferry to Pt. Kent without our car. Is there anything to do or see just walking around there that would be worth the trip? Thanks!

more
    • Bridge jumping spots?

Florida Keys Aug 1, 2016 at 9:50 AM

Hello,

I am planning a visit to the Keys soon and was wondering if there are any good/safe spots to do some bridge jumping from? I was told by a friend about the Sugarloaf Key 'Jumping Bridge' location which looks like a great spot, is anyone aware of similar locations, perhaps parts of the old 7-mile bridge?

more
    • Vehicle crossing into US

Laredo Yesterday

I would like to take a Mexican car into the US at the Laredo border crossing. What paperwork do I need to complete? Any handy hints? The car is not currently registered and is for export from Galveston within 30 days of crossing into the US, which I think is OK under the US temporary import rules.

Also, can I hire a trailer and car in the US and cross into Mexico and back out again to the US, or is this just asking for a world of hurt? I'm not even sure US hire companies would even allow their cars to exit the country, even temporarily!

Cheers

Geoff

more
    • Morgandy14's Profile Photo

National Parks in Alabama

United States of America Aug 15, 2016 at 2:35 AM

Hi all,

Can you give me a few Nat'l Parks, very nice ones, for Alabama? I will be camping the gulf coast this winter.

I like to stick along the shores as much as possible, but don't have to. I am looking for something diverse with marshes, good birding, a lot of beauty. If the are inland, that will have to do.

I understand it will be cold most likely.

Thanks for the help..

more
    • to pier 91 in seattle

Poulsbo Aug 11, 2016 at 1:22 PM

does route 90 go all the way to pier 91?

more
    • Which Dive Site is better

Florida Aug 7, 2016 at 6:42 PM

Looking for some advice.... For snuba and snorkling, which is better? Duck Key or Sombrero Reef

I was looking at doing a charter..

(1) http://www.diveduckkey.com/

Dive Duck Key has their own sites they go to and apparently dont have another dive shop within 10 miles of their shop. Seems the wild life is kinda slack and you mostly see sand and rock.. not much coral and fish etc. I at least gather this info by watching youtube videos of dives at this site. Am I wrong? Is it worth it?

(2) http://www.tildensscubacenter.com/

I was looking at this charter as well which goes to Sombrero Reef. Sombrero Reef seems more lively but is also more packed.

Which one do yall recommend. Thank you

Also we were looking at snorkeling with http://keysdiver.com/index.htm ... the 3 stop trip. Does anyone have any experience with this trip? Thank you

more
    • Places to stay in Destin

Destin Aug 7, 2016 at 6:14 AM

Hi, we're going to Destin next year and I need some suggestions on great places to stay that are walking distance to attractions. Thanks!

more
    • Transportation to Seldovia on a Wednesday

Seldovia Jul 30, 2016 at 11:18 AM

Five of us are traveling to Seldovia from Homer on a Wednesday and as I search for transportation I find most are closed on Wednesday. Am I reading things incorrect or can you only fly to Seldovia from Homer on a Wednesday. Thanks, Judy

more
    • Live music

Saint Louis Jul 29, 2016 at 1:18 PM

Best places to listen to live music preferably r&b or blues and have drinks and maybe .Taking in consideration parking and

more
    • Sunrise/Sunset

Big Bend National Park Jul 28, 2016 at 9:54 AM

I will be in Big Bend in September. Is there a prime spot for sunrise and/or sunset? Thanks

more
    • Nightlife in NYC

New York City Jul 28, 2016 at 8:35 AM

Hi all! I'm travelling to NYC in August. Since I'm not in town since two years I would like to get upadets on nightlife things to do, bars, discos, concerts...
      I'm travelling with freinds so your suggestions are highly appreciated!
      thank you and ciao
      gabriella

more
    • What to do in Silicon Valley in October?

San Francisco 4 hours ago

What to do in Silicon Valley in October? I'm going to be in California's Silicon Valley in October. I'd love recommendations on where to stay and activities. I plan to go to San Francisco at least 1-2 days. Thanks!

more
    • Travel Insurance for Round the World Trip

United States of America Aug 23, 2016 at 7:58 PM

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a good value for money travel insurance which will cover us for 3 days of skiing? Most companies I've found will only do snow sports cover for the whole trip which makes it insanely expensive, especially given we only need the cover for three days out of our 4 week trip.

Any suggestions??

We are based in Australia in case that makes a difference.

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Restaurant near 54th & 6th

New York City Aug 22, 2016 at 11:31 AM

Looking for a recommendation for a restaurant for dinner with clients on Wednesday. Looking for someplace a bit quiet and not packed/rushing with the theater crowd. They will be at the Hilton (54th & 6th) so something near by would be great. Prefer "neutral" food - American, Italian? Thanks!

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

Toll roads?

Portland Aug 17, 2016 at 5:51 PM

We are renting a car in Portland and the car rental agency wants us to rent a PlatePass to pay for tolls where there are no cashiers in the booths. Apparently this is a national trend. Can you tell me if there are many tollroads in the Portland area ?

more
    • Downtown Pittsburgh - for a stay and family time for a weekend.

Pittsburgh Aug 17, 2016 at 8:49 AM

Hi,

Would you have any opinion for a visitor with young adult family members to stay in downtown Pittsburgh to have good time for a weekend vacation? Any comments from frequent travelers or natives of downtown area much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tarun

more
    • Alamitos Beach, between Orange avenue and Cherry

Long Beach Aug 16, 2016 at 10:53 AM

Is it safe to live in Alamitos between Orange avenue and Cherry street, south of Broadway? I am trying to find a place to live and I was just wondering if this area is safe to live in. I have heard conflicting information on the area and would like to know from someone who lives in Long Beach and knows the area. Thank you!

more
    • europe20146's Profile Photo

is 5 days too long in Yellowknife in December?

Hawaii (State of) Aug 14, 2016 at 4:15 AM

Hi. My my mom and I will be going to Yellowknife in December hoping to see the northern lights. Initially, we are planning a 5 day trip to maximise our chance to see the lights but now I am having second thoughts if that 5 days is too long especially with -30 to -40 C weather. We will be renting the full winter outfit during our whole stay but I am worried that it won't still be enough to go out for a long period of time even with proper layering. What do you think? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.

more
    • aortser's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Manhattan for one month from 15 August 2016

New York City Aug 11, 2016 at 5:21 PM

Hi,

I need to stay for one month in Manhattan from 15 August 2016, preferably at walking distance from UN Plaza.

Do you know about any young workers residence or studios or one bed-room apartments for maximum USD 2,700 for one month stay all expenses included?

Cheers,

Antonio

more
    • to pier 91 in seattle

Poulsbo Aug 11, 2016 at 1:23 PM

does bus route 90 go all the way to pier 91?

more
    • suekay3's Profile Photo

Need update on the Steel Pier.

Atlantic City Aug 7, 2016 at 7:18 AM

We have $100 worth of ride tickets for the Steel Pier. Can you tell me if there are any rides appropriate for a 2 1/2 yo and a 3 1/2 year old? I just wonder if it's mostly a venue for teens and adults. Also, I have heard that the Pier is in a very run-down condition. Any comments on that?

more
    • Travel Agency for Hawaii

Hawaii (Big Island) Aug 4, 2016 at 7:09 PM

Is Tropicaltravel.net reliable in terms of customer service?

more