change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• aodreen's Profile Photo

Lavender-Go no 8 Bus

Hokkaido Sep 14, 2016 at 7:06 AM

Hi, I will be in asahikawa from 21st june to 24th june 2017. I plan to visit farm tomita and ninguru terrace on 22 june 2017 and bier on 23 june 2017. As I am not driving, so I wonder is Lavender-Go no 8 Bus available for me to travel with from asahikawa station? Or I should go with jr train then go around furano and bier with taxi? Will the taxi fare expensive? Thanks a lot. Regards, aodreen

more
    • aodreen's Profile Photo

Explore Sapporo City via Subway & Streetcar

Sapporo Sep 9, 2016 at 9:18 AM

Hi,

I am exploring the best option to explore Sapporo city by subway and streetcar.

Below are the places I plan to go.
      1. Hokkaido Jingu Shrine (From Susukino Subway Station to Maruyama Kouen Subway Station)
      2. Odori Park (From Maruyama Kouen Subway Station to Odori Subway Station)
      3. Tanukikoji Shopping Arcade (From Odori Subway Station to Susukino Subway Station)
      4. Mt Moiwa (Streetcar return)
      5. Back to hotel near Susukino Subway Station

Should I purchase the Donichika Ticket & Dosanko Pass below? Or should I use 共通 with you card, the Subwayenvironment (500, 1100, 3300, 5500, 11,500, child 1,100) (Including the Memorial design common with u card.) Which one is the best option? Thanks a lot.

Donichika Ticket (One-day Subway Pass for Weekends and Holidays) - Yen 520.00
      Dosanko Pass (One-day Streetcar 市电 Pass for Weekends and Holidays) - Yen 310.00

more