change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A tour license tourist

Morocco Aug 20, 2016 at 6:46 AM

Hi,

Hope that you are doing well. I just have some questions and I wonder if I could find someone to help me. I am a Moroccan guy and a friend of mine from America is going to visit me soon. My questions are:
      1- will I be able to walk her everywhere in the city without having a tour license tourist that shows that I am responsible for my friend?

2- what are the necessary IDs my friend will have to show to the police in case we are stopped?

3- is it only passport that must be carried while roaming or all the IDs of her?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • Suggestions for a wilderness night near Marrakech?

Morocco Aug 11, 2016 at 1:30 PM

Hello all
      I had the idea that I could take a group out into the desert for a one night event (haha, I know), obviously I should have taken a geograhy lesson before booking a flight to Marrakech!
      Any suggestions of where to go or who could help organise a night of story telling around a fire in the wilderness in...er..December!
      Also looking for self catering accomodation in Marrakech for about ten people. Any suggestions welcome, I'm finding the prices I'm being quoted on Airbnb are not what the actual cost will be.
      Thank you!

more

Near Tissa