Tinh Thanh Hoa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nordvietnam in January

Vietnam Nov 12, 2016 at 10:42 AM

Hello, I would like to visit Vietnam in early January 2017 for 2 weeks and look for malarie-free areas. I would like to go to Hanoi, Halong Bay and 1 week beach holiday. In the north it should be only around 20 degrees in January. For the visit of Hanoi does not disturb. But for the beach holiday it should be warmer. The beaches north of Nha Trang are said to be malaria free. Who knows? thank you

more
    • sallam88's Profile Photo

Vietnamese SIM card

Vietnam Nov 19, 2016 at 10:14 PM

Hi guys,

I'll be in Vietnam for 18 days, travelling by land from the south (HCMC) up to the north (SaPa). I would like you to recommend me a mobile operator (SIM card) which offers a good coverage with low price. I'll only need it for light browsing and emergency calls.

Many thanks!
      Ibra

more
    • Julienmariea's Profile Photo

HCMC to Hanoi for 7 days

Vietnam Nov 6, 2016 at 4:28 AM

Hi everyone! Me and 2 of my friends will be travelling next month from HCMC to Hanoi for 7 days. Any suggestions on how to go about this? Where is the best place to stay in Hanoi? Train schedules? Tips and recommendations? We are planning to stop in Da Nang, Hoi An, and Hue in between. Any info will be much appreciated. Thanks a lot!

more
    • Accommodation in Hanoi

Vietnam Nov 17, 2016 at 10:12 AM

Hi, who has a recommendation for a cheap, clean place to stay in Hanoi? Which area is recommended if I like it quiet?
      Thanks

more

Sapa for 4 nights

Sapa Nov 25, 2016 at 4:21 AM

Hello,
      I'm planning to spend four nights in Sapa end of December. As I would love to go in daily trekking tours and would like to visit some villages around Sapa (please recommend me if you have visited any). Therefore my question is, should I book one accommodation for the all 4 nights (which means that I have to back to my accommodation at the end of the day) or is it better to spend a night in my first room and book other accommodations for the rest (which make my trekking tour as a one way tour!). Please also do advice me if you have tried any authentic and cheap homestay in Sapa or any village near to it.

I really do appreciate your huge help guys!

Best wishes,
      Ibrahim

more
    • Gifts, souvenirs for people in Vietnam

Vietnam Nov 29, 2016 at 12:19 PM

I am traveling to Vietnam during Xmas and New Year's holidays. I wanted to bring some gifts for some people who help me in organizing the trip through Vietnam. Also, some souvenirs for places we will be visiting, villages, schools, etc. Any suggestions of what would be a nice token of appreciation for people in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos?? Thank you!

more

Suggested itinerary for 18 days trip

Vietnam Nov 6, 2016 at 10:42 PM

I will be flying to HCM city on 19 Dec and flying out from Hanoi on 6 January. I would like to receive some suggested itineraries, based on your own experience. I'm basically interested in historical places, nature and temples.

more
    • TatyanaA's Profile Photo

3 weeks for 3 - from Saigon to Hanoi

Vietnam Nov 14, 2016 at 6:53 AM

Hi everybody,
      I'm planning my trip to Vietnam in April 2016. We'll be arriving to Saigon from Siem Riep, Very probably by plane.
      Still hesitating, because I want to go to Mekong delta for a couple of days. Meanwhile I consider as my best option - flying to Saigon and going from there. Still have in mind the other option - getting from Siem Riep through Pnom Pehn by river boats. This is one of the questions for you :)
      So here is our plan by days
      1. Arriving Saigon

2-3 Mekong delta - Is taking a tour the only possibility and what places exactly are the best (less touristic)?

4-5 Dalat. Probably flying there. But still the question is - is it worth long and rather expensive travel just to see what? a couple of waterfalls? What do you think?
      From Dalat we'll take a bus to Nya Thrang, night traing to Danang on our way to Hoi An, where I hope to spend a couple of days -

7-9 Hoi Ann
      10-11 Hue
      12-15 Dong Hoi - caves and 2days trek - one of our must sees!
      Last day we'll catch night train to Hanoi
      16 - Night train to Sapa
      17-20 Sapa and all possible hiking in the area.
      Last night I want to catch a bus to Halong Bay - I've heard there is a new highway and it's only 5 hrs now without entering Hanoi. Anybody heard about this new service?

21-23 Halong Bay - not sure if I have to book from home or wait till we get to Hanoi. As usual, I want the off-the bitten-track route - or as far from the busy tourist route as possible.
      24-25 Hanoi and going home!
      ---
      This is my plan and I'll be glad to hear any critic/remarks.
      We are hiking and moving-all-the-time, not too extreme, but definitely not soaking-on-the-beach type of family, no small kids, open to any suggestions.
      Thank you beforehand

more

Popular Tinh Thanh Hoa Travel Answer Locations