Tillsonburg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is walking safe?

Toronto Sep 24, 2016 at 5:52 AM

In town on business with evenings off. Scored a couple tickets to the ball games this week. Is it safe to walk back to my hotel...the Sheraton...after the game?

more
    • Hotel in Toronto with Lots of Mirrors in Room

Toronto Sep 18, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Hi All,

I once went away for business and my hotel randomly had many floor to ceiling mirrors surrounding the bed and a ceiling mirror above the bed. I told my girlfriend about this and she loved the idea. We'd like to find something like this in Toronto (or GTA) for a romantic getaway. I've had no luck on Google trying to find this at various hotels in the city. Anyone know of a hotel in the area that has this to offer? Preferably for under $200 a night.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Where to stay in Toronto?

Toronto Sep 5, 2016 at 10:16 PM

Hi,

I´m going to Toronto in October? Where in Toronto do you recommend me to stay, which part of the city?

//Johan

more
    • Niagara Falls and Winery?

Toronto Sep 23, 2016 at 2:34 AM

Hi,

I´m going to Toronto five nights in the beginning of October. (after World Cup)

A trip to Niagara Falls is a must, but is it worth taking a night there? Is there anything else to do, except watching the waterfalls?
      Any hiking trails? Nature? Or du you recomment a day trip?

I´m also interesting in visiting a winery, so maybe I can combine these two? Any suggestions?
      I will not have access to a car and I´m travelling alone.

The hotel prices was also very high in Toronto so with a night outside the city my average hotel price will decrease :-)

I have a reservation at Le Germain Hotel Maple Leaf Square and one at Grand Hotel & Suites. Haven´t decided yet. Any thoughts about these two?

Br

more