Tilghman Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Suggestions

Port Aransas 4 hours ago

Hi, we are coming in Aug for a bachelorette party, there will be 12 of us.. we want to go out Friday night for a nice dinner and partying on the town, does anyone have any suggestions on restaurants or clubs? Also I am looking for suggestions on car service, or limo, or party bus... is there uber in port A? Thanks ahead of time!

more
    • Woonelly's Profile Photo

fire island for the day

Fire Island Jul 9, 2016 at 9:59 AM

7 woman going to fire island wanting to do beach and paddle boarding. What's the best beach to to ? Where can we rent bikes? which part of island should we go to?

more
    • Compass Cove Hotel, Myrtle beach

Myrtle Beach Jul 3, 2016 at 7:55 AM

Help! I am about to drive 10 hrs to Myrtle Beach for July 4th. I had previously had a reservation at the Sea Mist Hotel. Upon reading the reviews, and noticed many complaints about roaches, I quickly cancelled my reservation and searched for another place. I saw good reviews for the Compass Cove Hotel and I booked there. Today, I read reviews on Trip Adviser and while many were good, I saw numerous complaints about maid service and ROACHES. I am PETRIFIED of bugs to the point that I have an exterminator every 3 weeks including the cold PA winters. Has anyone been there and experienced this? Do people in Myrtle Beach not like cleaning or something? I'm so confused

more
    • Best place to cliff jump in Marquette

Marquette Jun 26, 2016 at 1:43 PM

Can someone please give me some information? I heard that the black rocks into lake superior is the best spot, then someone else told me Dead River. Some help and information would be appreciated. I want to cross this off of my bucket list.

more
    • Sinclair/Cambridge, hotel?

Boston Yesterday

Where should a group of Canadian thrity-somethings stay for a show at the Sinclair...should we stay in Cambridge or would Back bay/Fenway be close enough?

TIA
      Melissa

more
    • Moving to Miami from Cincinnati, Ohio

Miami Beach Jul 21, 2016 at 11:36 AM

Hi Guys,

I am originally from Lima, Peru and have been living in Cincinnati for almost 15 years. I am currently 24, and I speak Spanish and English (so moving to Miami wouldn't be a problem in that category). I currently have an associate's degree in Civil Engineering and will be graduating from UC next spring with a Bachelors of Science in Architecture. My goal is to move to Miami right after graduation but I'm a little concerned about finding a job in my career? I frequently visit Miami at least once a year every year and I absolutely love it! I love the culture, the food, the weather and the beach! How easy or how difficult would it be for me? What do you guys suggest that I do before I move down there? It would be me, my boyfriend and our two german shepherds moving down :)

Thanks!

more
    • kathymay1's Profile Photo

Something to do near I25

Colorado Springs Jul 20, 2016 at 5:08 PM

Any suggestions for something to do near I25 between Pueblo and Denver? We have Sunday afternoon to about 3 pm on Monday and can stay the night anywhere along the way. Not really interested in going into Denver.

more
    • Two bedroom hotel suites in downtown Denver

Denver Jul 14, 2016 at 10:25 AM

Flying into Denver for two nights before exploring other nearby areas. Looking for a two bedroom (not one bed, one pull out sofa) suite in a hotel downtown. We have such a room at the Staybridge Suites in Glendale, but I get the feeling we might like to stay downtown and closer to shopping/restaurants. Thanks in advance for any insight!

more
    • closest hotel to all attractions

Biloxi Jul 6, 2016 at 1:34 PM

This is my first time setting up vacation what hotel is closest to all attraction

more
    • Katejanea's Profile Photo

Boat rental

Michigan Jul 5, 2016 at 5:49 PM

I will be visiting St. Joe, Michigan soon and I was wondering if there was any place I could go to rent a pontoon for the day.

more
    • Family Visit

Old Orchard Beach Jul 4, 2016 at 7:19 AM

We are planning on visiting OOB in a couple of weeks. There are 6 adults and one infant (6 months). We have my parents (67 and 64), my husband and I and also my 30 year old step-daughter and her husband. Is there anything to keep 30 year olds entertained or is it more of a seniors place to visit?

more
    • Coconut Cove Suites vs Shepherds

Clearwater Jul 2, 2016 at 11:21 PM

does anyone know which of these are better? I've seen reviews for both and they don't make the places look good.
      We want something on the beach, if possible, and with a kitchenette so we can cook our nightly meals. Thanks in advance

more
    • Feedback/Suggestions needed for Portland/Seattle Trip

Seattle Jul 21, 2016 at 1:49 PM

The plan is to fly into Portland or Seattle and fly out of the other city.
      We will rent a car and want to definitely see the highlights that are most reasonable given our time constraints.
      I've heard the Oregon coast is amazing. Also heard about the hiking in the gorge!
      As for Washington - I know the winery Chateau St Michelle is nearby - that may be more doable.
      My boyfriend has never been to Seattle so I want him to see the market etc.
      But I would also love to see some of the whales and not sure if trying to squeeze in any of the islands is worth it or reasonable.
      We are foodies and hope to experience the each city for atleast a day a half plus some excursions.
      Any suggestions you can offer about routes to take - things to see and do and or a reasonable itinerary for 7 days is awesome. We don't want to come home exhausted but we also aren't afraid to pack a lot into a day and want some unique experiences that we can't have in other states!
      Thank you!

more
    • Charges for attractions within Yosemite National Park

Yosemite National Park Jul 17, 2016 at 4:32 AM

Are there charge for car parking within Yosemite after you have paid your entrance fee?
      Are the attractions like Tunnel View and Sentinel Dome free of charge once you have paid your entrance fee to Yosemite Park?

more
    • Space needle

Seattle Jul 10, 2016 at 1:47 PM

Are there long lines? Are reservations needed? What about the restaurant - good food? reservations needed there, too? Thanks!

more
    • Transport

Wailea Jul 9, 2016 at 10:15 PM

What type of transport is there around from Wailea to Maalaea

more
    • Tracynate's Profile Photo

Best Ice cream

Iowa City Jul 8, 2016 at 6:31 AM

What is the best ice cream shop in IC? I'm looking for creamy rich ice cream, perhaps with some creative flavor options.

more
    • Cn you recommend great places near Bohemian hotel for breakfast and lunch?

Asheville Jul 4, 2016 at 8:20 AM

how far are u from the Bohemian hotel? can you recommend great places near Bohemian hotel for breakfast and lunch?
      thank you Marv Alpert

more
    • Travelling from Miami to St Pete... Public transport v Car hire?

Florida Jul 3, 2016 at 6:53 AM

Hi!

I've been reading some of the discussions on here about travelling around in Florida.

I'm going to be staying in Miami Beach, then heading up to St. Pete Beach. Is there any easy way that this can be done using public transport? I suspect from the discussions I've read so far, the answer is no, but I thought I'd have one last check!

If travelling by car is the best option, are there any particular hire companies that have been tried and tested by participants on these forums?

And finally, are there towns/cities on the way up that I should definitely stop in (not to stay necessarily, but just to see or take a day trip to during the week)? Naples, Venice and Sarasota have been recommended.

And in St. Pete.... any things that shouldn't be missed, based on your own experiences? This can include things to do, places to see or places to eat/drink!

Thanks in advance!

Catherine

more
    • coffee mugs

Grand Canyon Jul 1, 2016 at 3:42 PM

3 years ago my husband and I did the west rim grand canyon tour I brought some coffee mugs I would love to buy some more I have enquired before but didn't get a very favourable response the coffee cups I brought had the Haulapai tribe insignia on them
      Is it possible to buy some more and have them shipped to Australia

thank you karen

more
    • How possible is a trip to The Great Smoky Mountains from Nashville without a car?

Tennessee Jun 28, 2016 at 7:56 AM

Hey! I am travelling to the states in September and will be flying from NYC to Nashville around the 10th for a few days. The more research I have done about the area, the more I see there is to do outside of the honky tonks - The Smokey Mountains look incredible! How possible do you think it would be to venture out there without a car, on my own? I did look at some tours of the area but I couldn't seem to match any up to my time frame. Any advice on travel (reliability / safety) around that area would be much appreciated =)

more
    • Jacob Wagschal from Monsey, NY - Travel Question

Monsey Jul 22, 2016 at 2:13 PM

Hello everyone I'm Jacob Wagschal from Monsey, NY and I needed advice on where to get good kosher food for takeout. I'm on the run a lot so fast kosher food that I can takeout is what I'm looking for.

more
    • Mt. Prospect to Chicago

Chicago Jul 20, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Hi. My teenage son and I are tagging along with my husband on a business trip he is taking to Mt. Prospect, IL. We will be staying in Mt. Prospect, but my son and I want to travel into Chicago each day to see the sights. We have Navy Pier, Sears/Willis Tower, The Field Museum, Millennium Park, and Wrigley for a Cubs game as must sees on our list. My question is about the transportation, what is the best way for us to get around?? I know there is a 7 day pass that would be the best value for each of us, but is that the same transit system that runs to Mt. Prospect? About how long each day are we looking at being on the train commuting to and from the city? Thanks in advance for your advice!

more
    • Looking for travel Buddies for a Road trip in California

California Jul 19, 2016 at 5:15 PM

Hey guys my name is Tim 20years old and German .I am looking for people which want to rent a car with me and do a Road Trip in California.I have no fixed schedule or stops so we could deside evrything together.Only thing which is fixed that i am arriving at the 13 of August in La and depart at 9th September back home.If your intrestet just send me a few describtion of your self and we see if we fit together
      For sure you will got one of me as well.Trying to keep this short cause people migth more recodnize it,but feel free to asked me anything.
      I really hope to find awesome people and become good freinds
      Please contact me.Dont worry if i am not answering imidetly i am traveling australia rigth know.
      looking forward to hear from you.

Tim

more
    • The city bus

Tampa Jul 18, 2016 at 2:44 PM

Do Tampa have city buses, if so what are there routes, stops, and times

more