VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Tiberias Travel Answers

change location

Scooter/motorbike hire

by dawntreader57 Online Now Aug 25, 2006 at 8:41 AM

Hi

I wonder if there anyone local to Tiberias who can give me a contact for a firm that could hire me a motorbike or scooter for a few days next April?

I love the Galilee and am looking to going back! The plan is to get up into the Golan, to Gamla in particular. if you know this area I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks

Andy

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • asaf_tz's Profile Photo

RE: Scooter/motorbike hire

by asaf_tz Online Now Aug 25, 2006 at 1:23 PM

Don't know if they're good but there's a business named Moto Fun in tiberias which is supposed to have motorbikes for rent. phone number is +972-(0)46723005.
    i highly recommend that if you are already in the area to try one of the Golan's creeks - Yehudia, Meshushim or Jilabun. these are wonderfull treks, in green nature reserves which perfectly suite the hot weather of the end of august.
    for more information - find me here.
    Asaf

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: Scooter/motorbike hire

by dawntreader57 Online Now Aug 27, 2006 at 2:44 AM

Asaf

Many thanks, that's really helpful. I am not there until next Spring but will call in advance to book. Thanks also for the hints about local treks - I have ordered a detailed map of the Galilee region and I will look these up as soon as they arrive.

Andy

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines