Thorne Bay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• White Pall train tour in Skagway

Alaska Jun 27, 2016 at 4:55 PM

Is there is tour worth the price? The cruise line is charging 250 p/p... for a 120 train and 70 ferry ride? Can I get to
      the ferry from my ship without going on the cruise tour?

more
    • Northern Lights necklace

Alaska Jul 14, 2016 at 1:59 PM

Hi All!

I really hope you can help. We did a Disney Cruise to Alaska last summer and at one port (either Skagway, Juneau, or Ketchikan) I bought a necklace from a jewelry store that was called "Northern Lights" for $10. They had matching earrings for the same price but I bought the necklace only. Real or not real, it didn't matter...I loved it. It was just a small, round stone. We moved about 6 weeks ago, and somehow...in the midst of moving...the necklace is missing. It's driving me nuts and I am really mad about it. So, now I wanted to see if I could possibly find the jewelry store who sold it to me and contact them about possibly ordering another one. I can picture the store from the outside, but cannot exactly recall the port, the store's name, or any of it. I am hoping perhaps one of you guys could help me!! I would really greatly appreciate any help you could offer. Thanks! It's very much appreciated it.

-Alison

more
    • Alaska in April

Alaska Jul 5, 2016 at 10:39 AM

Planning to travel to alaska for a week in April. What are the main cities to visit?

more