VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Thiruvananthapuram Travel Answers

change location
SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo

Have you heard of Aquaserene?

by SabrinaSummerville Online Now Dec 14, 2004 at 11:38 AM

I have booked a week in the Aquaserene resort next year, but there is very little to be found about it online. Some of the older write-ups list it as a 2 star resort, but the more modern ones say it's 5-star. Being very much a 5-star-girl, I wonder if anyone knows anything about the resort? It's a bit late to cancel it, but at least I can be prepared :-)

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Have you heard of Aquaserene?

by lady2byrd Online Now Dec 19, 2004 at 8:52 AM

Hi Aquaserene is certainly a better hotel than a 2 * My rating would certainly be 3* plus . A 4* rating would surely be pushing the limits. A fine hotel to spend a week unwinding Take the cruise on the backwaters and a massage is certainly on Need more info mail me Cheers

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Have you heard of Aquaserene?

by dsantosh Online Now Dec 22, 2004 at 1:19 AM

Hi , I have been to this resort a couple of times and our company had organised certain functions where our top international clients stayed there. I found it to be of a better resort .these kind of classifications on star does not have any value. you can be assured about the place. I found it to be a better place to stay than some of the resorts elsewhere in the world. Take care and have a great trip to Kerala

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Thiruvananthapuram