VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Terneuzen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Halal Food near NH City Centre hotel

Amsterdam Jan 8, 2017 at 4:25 AM

Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask if there's any Halal food near NH city centre hotel in Amsterdam? Like really really near the hotel.

Also, is NC city centre very far from Damrak? And are there halal food in damrak?

Thanks in advance for all answers.

more
    • Chicago round trip

Amsterdam Jan 4, 2017 at 3:06 AM

How much would it be for 2 adults to go from Chicago early Saturday morning to Amsterdam.? Then also come back To Chicago Sunday night?

more
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

hotel location

Amsterdam Yesterday

I hadn't intended to ask this question quite yet, but I am thinking of flying into Amsterdam in 2018 and staying there a couple of days to see the city and get over jet lag before we fly to Kilimanjaro for a safari. I will be with my granddaughter who is a tiny little girl. I am currently using a scooter to get around, but I don't think my granddaughter will be able to pick up the scooter which weighs about 60 lbs. I can walk a short distance, but I cannot stand for more than about a minute without back pain and once my back starts to hurt I am finished for the day. That means that even standing in an elevator can be a problem.

I don't think that a scooter will be useful on safari and I am hoping that I can get along with just a cane that I can sit on. We will have a car and driver so most of my walking will be in the safari camps. I think I can do from the car to the room and from the room to dinner.

Also I thought we would take the hopon-hopoff canal boat trip and I don't think the scooter will be that useful there and I would be using the cane. The problem would come in getting to and from the canal boat.

Is there a hotel where I could stay there and then leave the scooter in storage while we go on the safari? Or is there any kind of rental place where I could rent one when i got there? I have stayed at a hotel where they had a wheelchair, but Bob had to push and I don't think my granddaughter will have enough mass to be able to wrangle me in a wheelchair (her two siblings also had a problem with this).

And what would be the best hotel/location to be able to see Amsterdam. Are there hotels with airport pick-up?

Do you have any other suggestions

more
    • One day in Terneuzen

by CathySmith Online Now Oct 18, 2013 at 11:17 AM

One day in Terneuzen, what should I see? I will be there tomorrow

7 Answers Oct 19, 2013 at 9:28 AM
    • Travel from Terneuzen to Gent

by mossbarry Online Now May 4, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I have to travel from Terneuzen to Gent on Monday next. How can this be achieved? As a last resort I could travel tomorrow, Sunday, but Monday is much better.

4 Answers May 4, 2013 at 11:28 AM
    • Ghent to Terneuzen

by herbg2485 Online Now Apr 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Hello,
      im planning a trip from ghent to terneuzen and id like to know if there s a bus connection from ghent train station to terneuzen.

6 Answers Mar 19, 2015 at 5:00 AM
    • Hotel Rotterdam

by robvaughan1005 Online Now Apr 30, 2011 at 9:04 AM

I want to travel from muddelburg then Flushing, then Breskens and then visit Terneuzen. How is the best way to do this?

He stayed in the hotel rotterdam, has anyone got information about ir

1 Answer May 1, 2011 at 3:09 AM
    • travel

by robvaughan1005 Online Now Apr 30, 2011 at 9:03 AM

I want to travel from muddelburg then Flushing, then Breskens and then visit Terneuzen. How is the best way to do this?
      My father was at these places during ww2. is there any museums where i can visit about this place?

3 Answers May 1, 2011 at 12:04 AM
    • Ghent to Terneuzen

by gebert Online Now Feb 21, 2010 at 2:52 PM

We (2 people) want to travel from Ghent to Terneuzen in April. What is the best way? How much would a taxi cost? Is there a bus that would allow us to arrive in Terneuzen around 1700?

5 Answers Feb 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM
    • guided tour in DOW. How?

by helenbridge00 Online Now Jul 27, 2008 at 12:38 PM

How can we request a DOW guided tour . I leave in Spain but will be visiting in August. Thanks. Elena

1 Answer Jul 27, 2008 at 2:51 PM
    • PORT OF GHENT

by BAVIDGE Online Now Jan 6, 2003 at 1:42 PM

IS THERE A WEBSITE SHOWING THE LAYOUT OF PIERS,DOCKS AREAS ETC. THANK YOU DAVE B.

10 Answers Jan 8, 2003 at 1:41 PM