Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travel to Luang Namtha

Kunming Oct 18, 2016 at 3:22 AM

In December we would like to travel from Kunming to Luang Namtha. To save time, we would like to hire a car and driver. Does anybody know approximate cost, time of travel and possible companies to contact please.
      Many thanks

• ellyse's Profile Photo

Who has been to Tengchong?

by ellyse Online Now Nov 23, 2007 at 9:19 PM

Who has been to Tengchong? Or even better, both Tengchong and Yuanyang? And best, both these places in January. ;)

Would like opinions and reviews from travellers who've been. :)

We're wondering if we can fit it in Tengchong on our trip. Currently planning on about 15 days in Yunnan, flying in and out of Kunming.

We haven't seen volcanoes before, but we've been to hot springs before. So volcanoes would be the main draw, not so much the hot springs. How much time should we allow, if we do go?

2 Answers Feb 11, 2008 at 3:07 AM
    • lvhongxia's Profile Photo

What kind of inn will attract you to stay more than 1 week in Tengchong

by lvhongxia Online Now May 7, 2005 at 7:26 PM

Dear all, it seems that i am the first one to post a question in Tengchong forum.i am glad to be that. i am a Human Resource Manager working in Kunming. today i just back from my holiday in Tengchong,it is an amazing place which only a few people outside China know about at this husband' brother is working as a office-bearer there. so he show us around all the wonderful place there.there are 3 reasons to visit Tengchong:enjoying natural SPA,experience ancient Chinese life style,taste delicious local food. since my husband'brother already bought a small land with low price.we intend to build a traditional Tengchong style wooden pavilion for living as well as for running inn.
      so my question is that, for your guys, what kind of inn will attract you to stay more than 1 week? if i am sure Tengchong is worthy visit.and how to let more people know this wonderful place?thank you !
      if you have any advise pls write me to, or talk to my on MSN or Yahoo messenger by ID

5 Answers May 13, 2005 at 1:06 AM