Templemore

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dublin airport: B&B overnight

Ireland Yesterday

Looking for a B&B close to airport for 1 night early September. Have stayed at most hotels in airport area but because of higher prices and some with no breakfast included, looking to stay in B&B that is not far from airport and would prefer one on the city bus route from city. Any recommendations, will be appreciated. Thank you.

more
    • 2 Nights B&B suggestions Dublin City 16-18 Aug 2016

Dublin Jul 24, 2016 at 5:20 AM

Hi There.

I'm visiting Dublin City with my 77 year old Irish Mother for 2 day's on the above dates.

We wont have a car this trip, so a central location (within a 5 mile radius) is very important.

(Don't want to do any Airbnb, Hostels or Hotels).

We're just looking for a simple affordable B&B with 2 sinlgle rooms, (if thing's could be busy, then we'd settle for 1 room with 2 single beds type of thing).

Ideally we'd be looking for something circa €50-€70 each per night

Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly apprciated.

TIA :-)

more
    • Maumturk mountains

Maumturk Mountains Jul 14, 2016 at 9:11 AM

Hello,

I am looking for a guide to have a walking in Maumturk mountains. Could you help me ?
      We are a group of 45 people who have different level.
      Thanks,

Magaly

more
    • Transportation to Howth

Dublin Jun 28, 2016 at 5:54 PM

Is the Howth Market only open on Sundays? And is there public transportation that I can take? Thanks for your help. Also how far is it from Dublin City Centre

more
    • Should we book our tours before we get to Dublin

Dublin Yesterday

My wife and I are traveling from Newfoundland to Dublin form Aug 8-16 for my wife 50th birthday. We are wonder if we should book defore or when we get to Dublin. There are so many tour company's and all we want is to book with a good company and have fun.
      My wife is a big Game of Thornes fan and she like to see Ring of Kerry, Giants Causeway, Cliffs of Moher, Dark Hedges or any other things we can do. Also this is our first time in Ireland.

more
    • Ordering one way ticket online

Ireland Yesterday

I'm trying to buy a one way ticket on Iarnrod Eireann official site without success. Want travel on early train Killarney to Dublin Connolly station where I can connect with express bus service to Donegal. on August 19. I only need a one way ticket so I want to check the fare, standard class and first class since its early morning.

I have received my Open Roads bus pass already which will cover second leg of journey. If I can order it online I feel I might get a better price. Also the ticket office in Killarney might not be open when I arrive after 7am.

Had this experience before. Walked to the Killarney station one Saturday morning to buy a ticket to travel next day to Dublin and was told by a conductor that the ticket office is closed all weekend. Did not expect to hear this in summer peak season in a big tourist hub like Killarney.

Any help please getting my ticket in advance. Thank you. Kate

more
    • 2 Nights B&B suggestions Dublin City 16-18 Aug 2016

Ireland Jul 18, 2016 at 4:19 PM

Hi There.

I'm visiting Dublin City with my 77 year old Irish Mother for 2 day's on the above dates.

We wont have a car this trip, so a central location (within a 5 mile radius) is very important.

(Don't want to do any Airbnb, Hostels or Hotels).

We're just looking for a simple affordable B&B with 2 sinlgle rooms, (if thing's could be busy, then we'd settle for 1 room with 2 single beds type of thing).

Ideally we'd be looking for something circa €50-€70 each per night

Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly apprciated.

TIA :-)

more
    • girlathesea's Profile Photo

Itinerary help please

Ireland Jul 8, 2016 at 8:07 AM

My husband and I have 24 nights to travel around Ireland and then spend 4 or 5 nights in Dublin-yeah!! We are mature folks-not into partying except to hear music at the pubs. We have rented a car in Dublin and plan to bring it back there.This will be the end of Aug and mostly September.

We love exploring and don't want to be rushed. We'd rather spend a few days in one spot and not be in a different place very night. We love to walk, wander, get lost, meet locals, listen to music, hear some stories.Paul's mother was Irish but we don't know much more than that.

We want to see Newgrange, Connemarra, Cliffs of Moher, Wicklow mountains

We are thinking of:
      Meath area-2 night
      Sligo-2 night
      Westport-2 nights
      Doolin or Ennis-1 or 2 nights
      Galway-2 nights
      Dingle-5 nights
      Portmagee-3 nights-we booked a Skellig Michael landing tour!
      Kinmare-3 nights
      Cork-3 nights
      Kilkenny-1 night
      Bray-1 night

Can we combine any of these so not to overlap too much? Any advice is welcome.

Thank you
      Paula

more
    • What to do and transportation.

Dublin Jun 29, 2016 at 1:59 PM

I am gonna go to Dublin for a week in august.
      Do you you know any (not to expensive) fun things to do?
      How is public transportation in Dublin? Is there a ticket I can buy and use all week? Or how does it work?

more