Temple of Horus

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling to the north coastal area in Egypt from Cairo Airport

Egypt Oct 17, 2016 at 2:14 AM

I travelled to Egypt on my own approximately 1 year ago when i was 21 all the way down from Cairo to Qina and then to Al Quseir which went very well, i'm planning to travel again to the north coastal region like Salloum and Marsa Matruh, however my question is, is there a direct bus-route from Cairo airport to Salloum? since the places i went before are more familiar since there are alot of English speaking people compared to the small places i want to travel now since i don't want to caught up clueless in the middle of the desert (i don't speak arabic just a few basic lines i'm Turkish).

• Hurghada to Cairo (Giza pyramids)

Egypt Sep 25, 2016 at 3:22 AM

My partner and I are travelling to Hurghada in October for a week and had our hopes up to travel to Cairo to see the Giza pyramids. We have seen day trips available via flying, however, much to our disappointment, the hotel we are staying in have advised due to safety reasons, we cannot book a trip with them.

Can anyone recommend a safe/good company to book a day trip to the pyramids (preferably flying there) so that we can fulfil our dreams of seeing the great culture this country has to offer?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

• alexandria and pyramids

Egypt Sep 21, 2016 at 6:18 AM

I'm visiting Egypt this October. I'm gonna stay in Cairo for 05 days.
      I'd love to visit the pyramids as well as the light house in Alexandria if it still exists and other anciant sites.
      my concern is , is it better to see the pyramids on the second day since i'll get to cairo late in theevening the first day or is it better to visit them the last day? also i'll book a hotel in Gezira or downtown cairo , which one is better? what's the best means of transportation to get from there to the pyramids.
      as far as Alexandria is concerned. Is one day enough sightseeing and what are the places i should go to. Do i go to Alexandria by bus or by train.
      thank you in advance for your valuable advice