Tembilahan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fresh pork

Medan Nov 14, 2016 at 9:00 AM

What markets in Medan, Indonesia sell fresh pork for cooking at home?

more
    • Private Driver wanted

Surabaya Nov 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Coming to Surabaya 12/7 to 12/20 to visit friends, have a rental car, looking for a good driver for intermittent driving, inside and outside of the city, male or female no preference as long as a good driver

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top three towns to visit in Bali

Bali Nov 14, 2016 at 12:06 AM

If members were to pick from their own experience to stay for 2/3nights at each....where would They chose as top three towns on the island to visit in January.

more
    • scotontour's Profile Photo

Top Three Locations on Island to stay

Bali Nov 13, 2016 at 5:48 AM

Can members advise from their experience of actually visiting, can they advise ...
      if they could spend two or three days in each --- what is their top three locations.
      There are so many locations around the island it would be good to get feedback. I shall stay close to airport on first and last day of trip but will go anywhere which is recommended from there

more
    • Nhwany's Profile Photo

Bali-jogyakarta-surabaya-bandung

Bali Nov 10, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Hi,
      I need help how to go to jogyakarta from bali and from jogyakarta i want to go surabaya and bandung,is there any bus or train beside taking the flight.
      Thanks,Much appreciated

more
    • Sathc's Profile Photo

Batam-Tembilahan Ferry information

by Sathc Online Now Jan 9, 2008 at 7:52 PM

From what I've gathered, there is a ferry that departs Batam to Tembilahan daily at 8am. Is this correct? Are there any other services from Batam to Tembilahan? If so what time do these depart? Are these departures from Sekupang as well?

Thanks

1 Answer Aug 27, 2008 at 2:26 AM
    • matjung's Profile Photo

From Tembilahan to Singapore

by matjung Online Now Apr 22, 2007 at 8:54 AM

Hello,
      does anyone know if it is possible to go from Tembilahan to Singapore by ferry?
      Or if there is another ferry connection between Singapore and Riau province?

Thanks for everyone

2 Answers May 2, 2007 at 10:41 PM