VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Teluk Intan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• HOW TO TRAVEL FROM TELUK INTAN TO BUTTERWORTH BY BUS

by amychen Online Now May 3, 2011 at 3:01 AM

I PLANNED TO GO TO TELUK INTAN FOR HOLIDAY AND AFTER WHICH I WANT TO GO TO PENANG BY BUS, APPRECIATE FRIENDS OUT THERE CAN SHARE WHICH BUS COMPANY OFFERS SUCH BUS ROUTE, THANK YOU

1 Answer May 7, 2011 at 10:07 AM
    • Visiting Telok Intan.

by Anthonytan Online Now Feb 11, 2007 at 1:33 AM

Hi to all,

I will be visiting Telok Intan in mid march 07, to visit Ann Soon (Ming Ang Temple) to pick a date for my wedding.

If I were to alight at Telok Intan main bus terminal. Were do I go to take a cab ? I'll be reaching there early maybe 6.00-7.00am. How much is the fare.

Any local bus I could take, what service no, how long the journey and the fare?

I think the temple's medium starts to answer enquiries at 10am.

Many thanks to any kind souls who would help us on this.

Thks & warm regards to all malaysian.

Anthony Tan

• Average standard hotels??

by Png Online Now Mar 21, 2005 at 8:01 PM

Dear all,

I would appreciate if anyone can tell me any good and decent hotels available in Teluk Intan. I tried searching online but couldn't find much info. Btw, how do the hotels there define the weekends, whether fri and sat or sat and sun? Thanks a lot!

1 Answer Mar 25, 2005 at 2:05 AM
    • How to get to Teluk Intan and cheap places to stay

by nickelby Online Now Oct 27, 2003 at 7:42 PM

How to get to Teluk Intan from KL or from Ipoh and is there any cheap places to stay there ? I will be working there soon so any information is greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Oct 27, 2003 at 9:13 PM