Tasucu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best Roads

by Zakman Online Now Jul 1, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Any advise on fast safe roads to drive from Tasucu to Bodrum and what to watch for and must see on the way. Thanks

more
    • Best Roads

by Zakman Online Now Jul 1, 2016 at 8:12 PM

Any advise on fast safe roads to drive from Tasucu to Bodrum and what to watch for and must see on the way. Thanks

2 Answers Jul 2, 2016 at 12:34 PM
    • Travel from Tasucu to Ankara

by Elforth Online Now Jun 10, 2015 at 1:56 AM

I want to travel from Tasucu to Ankara. I have found the Metro Turizm Bus company but they won't allow me to book online my tickets since I'm not Turkish citizen. They told me that I have to go to their offices but they won't give me their address either. I have found this address in Tasucu from google maps but I'm not sure if it's the right one: Metro Turizm, Reşadiye Mh., 33980 Silifke/Mersin. Does anyone know if this is the right address or even better can someone give me a better route to reack Ankara from Tasucu or a company where I will be able to book my ticket online? (if there is a way to reach Istanbul from Tasucu it would be better.) Thank you in advance.

5 Answers Jun 12, 2015 at 9:13 AM
    • from turkey to cyprus

by mpanga Online Now Mar 15, 2014 at 10:22 AM

am goıng to vıst cyprus ın summer for aweek from here ın turkey do ı need to get avıza when am not aturkısh cıtızen? ı wanted to use afery

2 Answers Mar 15, 2014 at 10:57 AM
    • Hire car availability

by mikea11 Online Now Jan 23, 2011 at 11:44 AM

I am looking to travel over from Northern Cyprus and hire a car from Tasucu and travel up to Istanbul airport (one way), can someone please tell me if there are hire companies around the port of Tasucu.
      Many thanks

1 Answer Jan 24, 2011 at 11:27 PM