change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• easyout4u's Profile Photo

shuttle services

Costa Rica Sep 19, 2016 at 7:33 PM

what shuttle services are there from SJO to ferry ride , or even the whole way down to Montezuma. Thanks

more

info for costa rica

Costa Rica Aug 31, 2016 at 12:53 PM

what tour companies or shuttle services cost ?

more

shuttle service

Costa Rica Sep 19, 2016 at 7:26 PM

what shuttle services are available for trips to Montezuma

more
    • Kietaa's Profile Photo

Ladies retreat

Costa Rica Sep 13, 2016 at 8:16 PM

Hello fellow VT members ,

I'm researching for my cousin who lives in British Columbia ,Canada where I live . She and 4 friends are looking for a place to go from February 17 to 27 for relaxation,exercise and healthy eats ( I'm sure wine is included ;)) .a place with a spa like atmosphere ,yoga , you get what I mean . I thought Costa Rica would be good or maybe Boca del Toro in Panama ,but perhaps that's to far to travel for such a short time . I would love to here any ideas or recommendations !!
      Maybe Jamaica, Puerto Rico of maybe Kwai,. I prefer Europe so I have no idea .
      Thanks in advance ,Kietaa

more

info on costa rica

Costa Rica Aug 31, 2016 at 12:51 PM

shuttle services,...tour services

more

Pacific or caribbean ?

Costa Rica Aug 25, 2016 at 5:32 PM

Going to Costa rica in Feb. for 7 to 10 days.Been there 3 other times to Quepos, San Isidro de El General,La Fortuna, etc,..highlights.
      Want to explore a different region peninsula nicoya ( montezuma) region or caribbean side ( Puerto Limon ). What do you think ?

more
    • To Rivas from SanJose or puntarenas

Costa Rica Sep 11, 2016 at 2:42 AM

Hey guys so I'm staying in Jaco and wondering what route will be easier to get to Catch a bus to Rivas, through San Jose or puntarenas, are the buses from puntarenas to Rivas everyday?. I checked Tica but I'm Spanish isn't the greatest. Thank you.

more

info on costa rica

Costa Rica Sep 17, 2016 at 12:58 PM

shuttle service from SJO to Montezuma, go by bus, or rent a car from SJO , or Fly to Tambor and then rent a car to Montezuma. Reasonable shuttle services,.. rental agencies,.. and or basic advice. Thanks

more
    • bus from san jose

by carolyn77 Online Now Sep 10, 2013 at 2:01 PM

What time do they leave San Jose to go to Tarcoles?
      What is the cost?

2 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 7:19 PM
    • best place to see birds

by kabina Online Now Dec 3, 2007 at 2:47 PM

Hi - have read that Carrara/Tarcoles are the places to see the macaws in northern CR. If you go for a walk in Carrara during the day, what are you chances? Is the bridge the best at dusk and what time is dusk in Costa Rica. Being from the northern US dusk changes here year round - what about in CR? Also, where can one stay near Tarcoles as you don't want to drive too far after dusk I would think. We are somewhat budget conscious travellers. Thanks.

4 Answers Dec 4, 2007 at 9:22 PM