Tararua Forest Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Active 60 year olds staying in Queenstown vs. Wanaka,

Queenstown Nov 28, 2016 at 10:22 AM

Should Active 60 year olds stay in Queenstown vs. Wanaka,as our first stop after flying for a full day to get to New Zealand?

more
    • margsch's Profile Photo

Tour groups affected by earthquake

New Zealand Nov 15, 2016 at 3:44 AM

My sister and her husband flew to NZ on monday to join a coach tour of the South Island. They flew to Christchurch. I have sent her a text message and have not had a reply. I realise no coach tours have had injured passengers but would like to know what the plan is likely to be - if New Zealanders could let me know what the likely outcome will be I would appreciate it.

more
    • lesliench's Profile Photo

Rent a campervan

New Zealand Nov 22, 2016 at 7:40 AM

I will travel to new Zealand from 10/4/2017 to 16/4/2017. I am searching the information about the campervan. There are different type of van that suit me and my wife. Any recommendation for me and my wife?

We are considering two models: 2 Berth - Venturer and Esprit 2 Berth Deluxe.
      Which one is suitable for us?

Thank for your advice! I am looking forward to hearing your reply......

more
    • TheCanucklehead's Profile Photo

How do I get there?

by TheCanucklehead Online Now Oct 3, 2006 at 12:28 AM

I'm currently living in Wellington, and am looking for a way to get to Tararua Forest Park without driving there. Are there any buses or anything that would take me near, within walking or biking distance? I've only been in the country for about a week, so am trying to find my way around still.

1 Answer Oct 3, 2006 at 2:50 AM