change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dykulkarni's Profile Photo

Zanzibar travel

Zanzibar Island Oct 12, 2016 at 8:59 AM

What is reasonable cab price from zanzibar Airport to Stone Town ? and how safe is Zanzibar for walking alone in city?

1 Answer Oct 12, 2016 at 10:33 PM
    • Ruaha River Lodge or Mdonya River Camp?

Tanzania Oct 9, 2016 at 4:50 PM

I should stay 4 nights at Ruaha National Park in June.
      Can someone help me pls to choose between Ruaha River Lodge or Mdonya River Camp?
      The price look similar, but it seems, there is no electricity at Mdonya River Camp.

1 Answer Oct 13, 2016 at 12:41 AM
    • How much is to rent a driver with a car for 1 day in Arusha?

Tanzania Oct 9, 2016 at 9:12 AM

How much is to rent a driver with a car and unlimited kilometers for 1 day in Arusha?

5 Answers 51 minutes ago
    • Is personal identity card needed to stay in a hotel for the Locals in Arusha?

Tanzania Oct 8, 2016 at 2:41 PM

I will book a night in hotel in Arusha for a local person.
      Do Tanzanians need a personal identity card to stay in a hotel or lodge?

3 Answers Oct 9, 2016 at 10:40 AM
    • DennisW17's Profile Photo

Kilimanjaro trip i looking buddies to join with me on December 25

Arusha Sep 12, 2016 at 4:54 PM

I choosing local company here to organize my trip to Kilimanjaro.i need some friends to join me.

1 Answer Sep 13, 2016 at 9:22 AM
    • Zanzibar Safety

Zanzibar Island Sep 12, 2016 at 11:13 AM

Hi, we are three girls traveling to Zanzibar. Is it safe for us to go there?

3 Answers 5 hours ago
    • Places to stay

Zanzibar Island Sep 10, 2016 at 2:25 PM

Looking for a place on the beach with a good view of the ocean from the room. Any suggestions?

2 Answers 4 hours ago
    • I join with Safari (Serengeti Ngorongoro) 3-4 days in the period November / December 2016.

Tanzania Sep 1, 2016 at 7:02 AM

Who picks in this period?

2 Answers Sep 8, 2016 at 10:20 AM
    • marcocarnazza's Profile Photo

how arrive to kilwa

Kilwa Aug 17, 2016 at 10:54 AM

beaches in tanzania

1 Answer Sep 12, 2016 at 4:08 PM
    • The African Tulip

Tanzania Aug 1, 2016 at 3:04 PM

We are staying at The African Tulip in Arusha. Can someone tell me the approximate prices of lunch and dinner and drinks such as house wines and beers?

• Is it safe to live and work in Dar es Salaam?

Dar es Salaam Jul 13, 2016 at 1:41 AM

Is it safe to work and live in Dar es Salaam? (city)
      Is the company Quality Group Limited a respectable and reasonable company?
      Staff accommodation is said to be in a hotel? Is it typical and safe?
      Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Oct 22, 2016 at 4:31 AM
    • Which trekking company to use for Kili climb?

Kilimanjaro Region Jun 9, 2016 at 8:45 AM

Hi everyone,

I am starting to plan my Kili trek and safari as part of my honeymoon for Sept 2016. The trek has always been a dream of mine to do and thought what better time, right?!

But after a week of research, I am feeling very discouraged and confused. There are numerous trekking companies on line that offer the same treks which has been challenging for me to narrow down as I don't know of anyone who has done the trek before. I understand how important it is to go with a good guide as it will increase my chances to summit. Also, I was surprised to find out how much the trek costs! yikes!

Does anyone have any companies they would recommend?

I welcome any suggestion and appreciate your time, thank you!

5 Answers Sep 12, 2016 at 5:37 PM
    • Kilimanjaro to Arusha at midnight

Arusha Jun 8, 2016 at 10:03 AM

Is it safe for single lady to travel from Kilimanjaro airport to Arusha at midnight in the tour operator's vehicle?What are the precautions to be taken? Thank you in advance

2 Answers Jun 16, 2016 at 11:34 PM
    • Trip to Lake Natron

Lake Natron Jun 6, 2016 at 1:44 PM

We would really like to see the area of Lake Natron. Do you have any advice? Is it possible to travel there ourselves by bus or should we book an agency from Arusha. And if so, can you recommend any organization? We would like to do a two day trip, starting the first morning in Arusha and arriving there the second day in the evening.

Kind regards,

3 Answers Aug 9, 2016 at 12:49 AM
    • Looking for people to join my Tanzanian safari

Tanzania May 28, 2016 at 9:22 AM

Hey there!
      I am booked along with 2 other people on a Tanzanian safari, 8 days (7 nights) Its with Agama Tours and Safaris. My friend recommended me and also they have good reviews.
      If we get more people to join us the price can go more down. It starts June 29 morning in Arusha.
      Safari details:
      Day1 Tarangire, overnight at Panorama Safari Camp
      Day2 Lake Manyara, overnight at Panorama Inn(midrange hotel in Karatu)
      Day3 Hadzabe, Datoga tribe, Coffee Resthouse bordering Ngorongoro Conservation Area
      Day4 Coffee Plantation Resthouse, cultural day. Coffee Resthouse
      Day5 Serengeti, camping
      Day6 Serengeti, camping
      Day7 Serengeti, camping
      Day8 Ngorongoro Crater, back to Arusha

If anybody's interested in joining please let me know!

6 Answers May 29, 2016 at 3:39 AM
    • fabrimarras's Profile Photo

3 days safari around Ngorongoro crater, Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Park

Ngorongoro May 7, 2016 at 7:55 AM

Hello everybody! :)
      Anyone is interestend in joining me for a 3 days / 2 nights safari from August 12 to 14? It is provided by Gladys Adventure agency. We will start from Moshi and we will visit Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park and the amazing Ngorongoro crater! We will sleep in tents, so budget and adventurous ;) I will be a solo traveller and I would like to meet other travellers and share the cost ;)
      Please contact me or the agency for further details!
      Thanks! :D

2 Answers May 7, 2016 at 1:15 PM
    • shenjoh's Profile Photo

Where is this place?

China Apr 9, 2016 at 9:49 AM

Where is China of Tanzania ?

2 Answers Apr 9, 2016 at 1:21 PM
    • Zanzibar Pharmacies

Zanzibar Town Mar 29, 2016 at 10:22 AM

Hi, does anyone know if they sell Deet mosquito reppelent in the local pharmacies?

6 Answers Mar 29, 2016 at 7:51 PM
    • Safari and natural parks

Dar es Salaam Mar 26, 2016 at 6:18 AM

I am a budgettraveller and i would like to have some advice about the prices for the cheapest safari with quality and some natural parks which are not expensive but very nice.

2 Answers Mar 28, 2016 at 11:54 PM
    • Looking for people to hang out with

Dar es Salaam Mar 26, 2016 at 6:10 AM

I am planning to go to Tanzania. I am a solotraveller but i would like to meet some people. Some locals or travellers who would like to hang out with me. To drink a coffee or to go to a bar for a dance and to make music. I am a budget traveller so it would be nice if people can give me some advice. Greetings Stefanie

2 Answers Mar 26, 2016 at 8:31 AM
    • Homestay Travel

Dar es Salaam Mar 17, 2016 at 12:56 PM

I recently was hosted by a family in Houston, TX. I loved the experience. Coming back to Tanzania, I thought maybe I could start hosting travelers too. Question is, how safe is this here in Tanzania for both the guest and the host?

2 Answers Apr 23, 2016 at 9:34 AM
    • mosaka's Profile Photo

Visa on boarder upon arrival in Tanzania

Tanzania Mar 15, 2016 at 11:00 AM

I am travelling from Kenya to Tanzania .
      I have USA passport. I was wondering if I can get tourist visa upon arrival on boarder in Tanzania?
      Has anyone with USA passport experienced Tanzania visa upon arrival?
      Appreciate any advice

Cheers :)

3 Answers Mar 15, 2016 at 11:54 AM
    • Living in Arusha with kids - general advice

Arusha Mar 9, 2016 at 9:55 AM

Hello, we have the potential opportunity to move to Arusha but i have very little idea of what it would be like to live there as an expat. Malaria worries me. How do people get around this with kids long term? Safety fears? Any advice in general? What is the reputation of St Constantine┬┤s school? Many thanks in advance.

3 Answers Mar 10, 2016 at 10:39 AM
    • ronploeg4's Profile Photo

A safari 3 -5 days for a reasonable price

Tanzania Feb 15, 2016 at 8:27 AM

Hello all. Me and my wife would like to make a trip to Tanzania and of course we would like to see some wildlife. I saw the prices of some safari's and I was totally shocked. All we want is a 3 - 5 day safari. We don't mind to spend the night in simple tents. Who can tell us some reliable and save agents? We travel at the end of August and the beginning of September.

Ron Ploeg
      The Netherlands

4 Answers May 14, 2016 at 7:27 AM
    • Arusha v Moshi

Arusha Feb 1, 2016 at 3:34 PM

We will be spending 3 days in the Mt Kilimanjaro area after a safari. We dont have transport. the 5 of us intend spending a day walking to base camp, another with Chagga people and waterfalls.
      What else would people recommend we experience?
      Also do we stay in Arusha at Christinas House or in Moshi?
      I gather we can book day drivers from the Union or at Christina's?

• mistysea1's Profile Photo

Which park

Tanzania Jan 28, 2016 at 4:13 PM

We are definitely going to Ngorongoro Crater in early August, my question is whether it is also worth adding Lake Manyara (I have read very mixed reviews) andTarangire.

We do like seeing different birds but not the type to sit for hours in hides.
      We will also be going to a Masai Mara, Amboseli, Tsavo East and Tsavo West.

If we add in Lake Manyara and Tarangire we would have to cut down 2 days each in Tsavo parks to 1 day each. Would this be OK?

1 Answer Jan 29, 2016 at 11:45 AM
    • What are the most reputable safari operators in Tanzania

Tanzania Jan 27, 2016 at 6:25 AM

We are planning a safari to Tanzania in the Fall of 2017. We are looking to do a 10-12 day safari that will cover the migration, Tnagrire, Ngorongoro, the crater, Olduvai and more. We are looking for suggestions on "Bonded", reputable safari operators that people have used. The level of our safari will be in the mid to luxury range.Please no tour operator responses. Thank you in advance.

5 Answers Feb 1, 2016 at 9:09 AM
    • Scenic flights in Tanzania

Tanzania Jan 8, 2016 at 3:58 AM

I,m going to Tanzania next mounth and I looking for scenic flights in tanzania, it doesn,t matter where.
      Anyone knows which companies provide that kind of services?

• how to travel from central Dar to Coco beach

Dar es Salaam Dec 20, 2015 at 8:41 AM

how does one travel from central Dar to Coco beach?

• tatianapiazza's Profile Photo

Budget for 7 days in Zanzibar

Zanzibar Island Oct 28, 2015 at 12:15 AM

Hello, my husband, young daughter and I are going to Zanzibar for 7 days.
      All accommodations are booked and paid for, and include breakfast.
      How much should we take (US$) for lunch/dinner (5 days) and activities (7 days)?

Also, can I exchange US$ in Zanzibar?

1 Answer Nov 7, 2015 at 6:43 AM