Tanggu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus from Zhouzhuang to Shanghai train station

Zhouzhuang 1 hours ago

Which bus to catch from Zhouzhuang to Shanghai train station or Shanghai city central please? And where to catch and get off. Thanks

more
    • Bus from Zhouzhuang to Shanghai train station

Shanghai Yesterday

Which bus to catch to Shanghai train station or Shanghai city central please? And where to catch and get off. Thanks

more
    • How to get to Simatai from the Centre of Beijing

Beijing Yesterday

Hello, I have an upcoming trip to Beijing in a couple of weeks and I would like to know how to get to Simatai from the centre of Beijing. I have never been there so I would like to have all the details you can give me. It can be by train, bus, anything, I just need it to be detailed, because I do not want to get lost in Beijing :) Also I have read that people can sleep there by locals, can someone confirm this information? Thank you, looking forward to your answers.
      If there are some locals from Beijing here, I will be happy to meet you there if you are interested in exchanging cultural experiences and meeting new people (I am from Dresden, Germany, btw) 

more
    • Halal food Availability in Zhangjiagang

Zhangjiagang Jul 14, 2016 at 5:57 AM

Please kindly guide me in getting good quality halal food from Zhangjiagang. I am about to visit this place for business trip along with my family. I would be please if someone help me out in finding halal food.

more
    • first time to zhuhai

Zhuhai Jul 10, 2016 at 2:52 AM

first time to zhuhai
      please advice me
      i am plan to go zhuhai in end of month and stay only 2-3 days
      1- my plan live near gonbei
      2- i want to go some nature place like mountian / forest park
      3- i want visit some water fall or lake
      4- good place to walk in night
      please advice

more
    • BinYan's Profile Photo

Looking for 1 or 2 or3 backpackers to go hikings nearby Shanghai

China 15 hours ago

HI there, I'm a chinese guy, 26,working in Shanghai recently, plan to go somewhere nearby Shanghai or Zhejiang province like naturally chinesestyle village or eco-spots this weekend, I'm almost sick of urban life, need to take in fresh air so bad!if you find im talking to you and you just happen to be here on your trip or whatever,reply me below or better add me on Wechat or facebook(my wechatID:trustyim) if you have one,better plan in advance, I'm expecting your bothering me!

more
    • Cheapest way to get to Shanghai from Beijing

Beijing Jul 11, 2016 at 4:44 AM

Hello, I have an upcoming trip to Beijing next month (from 8. August to 15. August), and I want to visit Shanghai aswell. What is the cheapest way to get there? Night trains cost 47$. Is there any cheaper way?
      Also on the 9. August we are going to celebrate a birthday. Are there any events (cultural, festivals, etc.) in Beijing or Shanghai on this day?
      Thank you!

more
    • Anyone travelling to Huangshan this weekend?

Huangshan Jul 6, 2016 at 9:36 PM

Looking for fellow travelers to tag along to Huangshan over the weekend!

more
    • Fake market

Suzhou Jun 30, 2016 at 12:39 PM

Is there any fake market in Suzhou (watches, brand clothes...)?

more
    • My foreign friend needs a China Invitation Letter to go to China. How to apply for it? Urgent

China Jun 29, 2016 at 2:02 AM

Please reply how to apply, what documents are needed, how much time for process. And where shall we apply? Thank you.

more
    • South China attractions to see for about 2 weeks

Guilin Jul 25, 2016 at 12:49 AM

We're going to be in Hong Kong and we have about 15 - 17 days free before heading to Bangkok. We were thinking of going to Guilin / Yangshuo for a number of days and then some nearby attractions before going to HK. We are looking for some nearby sites in South China that are doable and worthwhile. And from where we can get to Bangkok without too much hassle.
      This will be in January.
      Thank you

more
    • chinese language course

China Jul 5, 2016 at 1:38 AM

Hello all, I would like to combine a chinese language course for beginners in China with a holiday (2-3 weeks together), which city/course do you recommend and why?

more

Near Tanggu

• Railway Station

by MammaG1888 Online Now Jul 6, 2015 at 10:09 PM

Can anyone help? Travelling to Beijing in October and intended to take train to Tanggu then taxi to port for cruise. I have just been told that Tanggu railway station is closed at present for reconstruction. Is this true?
      If I have to take train to Tianjin, which train station is best for taxi to cruise terminal?

5 Answers Jul 8, 2015 at 11:46 AM