Tanah Merah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tips please?

Pulau Tioman Aug 9, 2016 at 3:42 AM

Hello, so me and friend planning to go to Tioman at the end of this month. I never dive before and would like to try it when we're there. The thing is how much it cost? Do we have to bring extra clothes together if we join the islands hopping? How much the expenses for scuba and snorkeling? Is there any package and cheap place to stay that you can recommend?

Thank you for your help!

Enny

more
    • Looking for private transportation from Mersing to KL in order to catch a 3:30pm flight

Mersing Jul 31, 2016 at 8:14 AM

Good morning, I am in need of a private car service from Mersing to KL. I can not take a bus as I need to be on a flight in KL that leaves at 3:30pm.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

more
    • Esprit outlet Bayu Segur / Cheras mall still in business?

Kuala Lumpur Aug 25, 2016 at 1:22 PM

Want to do some shopping before flying home. One site says it closed, the mall's page says it's in business.
      Please some local advise.

more
    • panchi123's Profile Photo

travelling from India to Langkawi

Malaysia Aug 11, 2016 at 10:39 PM

hi, i will be travelling in December to LGK via Malindo airlines. it says layover of 6hr 40 min and connecting flight to LGK will fly from SZB terminal.

Does that mean my airport changes? if yes
      1)What is the best way to commute between airports- options please along with rates..
      2) Would I require separate visa for this??
      3) what about luggage? flight will be the same?
      4) check in would be required again?

more
    • Accommodation

Pulau Aur Aug 11, 2016 at 1:52 AM

Hi there!
      Im planing to go to Pulau Aur and Dayang at the end of August.
      Im trying to find some info or contact with the accommodation there but is being quite hard to find any contact.
      Im not interested on diving package, my partner and I we do snorkeling.
      Could anybody help me?
      Thanks in advance!

more
    • Private tour

Malaysia Jul 31, 2016 at 11:53 PM

Is it possible to hire transport and driver for private tours in Kuala Lumpur? There is six of us so cars may be a problem..

more
    • joanamar's Profile Photo

gay friendly

Kuala Lumpur Aug 12, 2016 at 12:50 PM

Hi everyone, does anyone knows if it is safe for gay men to travel around Kuala Lumpur, yoghakarta and bali. Some friends of mine booked rooms for two and they are very concerned. Thank you!

more
    • safety To Ipoh and Senemban

Malaysia Aug 16, 2016 at 1:44 PM

I will be on a business trip to Ipoh and then travel to Seremban. I have been looking on Internet blogs and now I'm wondering is it safe. I know the general concerns now for American travelers but I have never been out of the country and really need some feedback. Should I be worried to the point I can't enjoy myself? We will be in a group with business partners from Sinapore. But I'm black and my other partner is white. Will we stick out like sore thumbs?

more
    • Pollydg's Profile Photo

Transportation

Kudat Aug 22, 2016 at 8:40 AM

What are the modes of transport from Kota Kinabalu to Tip of Borneo, near Kudat please.
      Thanks

more
    • Travel from KL to Melaka and then to Penang

Melaka Aug 2, 2016 at 5:57 AM

Please could you give me some advice regarding travelling from KL to Melaka (2 nights) and then on to Penang. My husband and I are travelling in February and would like to know the most efficient and comfortable way to travel between these destinations, travelling by bus isn't an option as we are not travelling light, i.e. not backpacking. I thought I saw there is a local airline which flies between Melaka and Penang?
      We would also be really grateful for any accommodation recommendations in Melaka, mid to upper end range.
      First time to Malaysia!!
      Many thanks and best regards
      Vikki54

more