Tali

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Buying Cigarettes In Bulk in Tallinn

Tallinn Jul 27, 2016 at 12:35 PM

I am planning a short trip to Tallinn & would like to know the best place to buy cigarettes in bulk in Tallinn. We prefer UK brands like Dunhill International & want to buy about 3000.

more
    • Mikebond's Profile Photo

9-night trip to the Baltics in October: how many days in Estonia and Latvia?

Estonia Aug 4, 2016 at 3:02 AM

I have booked a cheap return flight from Italy to Riga in October.
      I would like to split my 8 days / 9 nights between Estonia (maybe Finland) and Latvia, but I'm not sure if I'd better stay 5 nights in Tallinn and 4 in Riga or the other way around.
      I'm interested in visiting cities, towns, churches, castles, museums... I will be moving around by train/bus, so I will only go to places that are easy to reach without a car.
      In Estonia, I want to visit Tallinn, Tartu, maybe Narva and Helsinki (all day-trips from Tallinn, Helsinki being a bit more unlikely). Should I add/remove anything?
      In Latvia, I plan on visiting Riga, then take one or two day-trips to Cesis and Sigulda. What else?
      Any advice on how to split my days in the Baltics and what to visit is welcome.
      Thank you,
      Michele

more

Near Tali