change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fridz's Profile Photo

first time in Taiwan

Taiwan Nov 28, 2016 at 6:53 AM

Hi guys! I would like to ask you for any suggestion of hotel - near city centre, near mtr and shopping areas/night market? And any advice for the must see/try there in taiwan.... We're family of 4 adults and will be staying for 4days... Thanks much

more
    • Eva Air and credit card?

Taiwan Dec 1, 2016 at 7:34 AM

Hi all, I'm a little worried because I just took a flight ticket from taipei to paris with Eva Air and it was writen that I need to show the credit card when checking in. Since I used the credit card of my mom who is in fr thats not gonna be possible. Someone know if they really ask it? if yes is there a way to avoid issues? thanks!

more
    • Transport from sun moon lake to Tai chung

by Kitkat5 Online Now Feb 17, 2016 at 8:04 AM

Hi there,
      Is there a ferry trip from sun moon lake to tai chung?

6 Answers Feb 23, 2016 at 6:20 PM
    • Shopping centre in Taichung?

by lisa28 Online Now Oct 2, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Dear friends

I need to know :

1). what area to stay in Taichung

The criteria area where I like is : a). many shops along the streets, near shopping (mall) area, for instance similar area like in myeongdong korea or pratunam in Bangkok b). near to train station/MRT

2) any suggestion for hotel 2 or 3 star which is clean and near shopping complex and train station in each city of Taichung

Thanks so much

kind regards

lisa

1 Answer Oct 2, 2014 at 6:16 AM
    • Who is going to the charity book exchange on March 24th or the video release party afterwards?

by TheEverSoFriendlies Online Now Mar 5, 2012 at 5:03 AM

Any body leaving from the Jung ming Park to the video release in dakeng? Get a ride?

• Taichung

by ubicrescent Online Now Oct 25, 2010 at 3:11 AM

Can anyone advice me how to tai-chung from Taipei international airport.

A family of 4 adults will be touching down in taipei at about noon, next month

Appreciate on the type of transport , the cost and the time needed to go to tai-chung.

Thanks

• need help in taichung!!!

by jernelle12 Online Now May 10, 2008 at 1:13 AM

hi, does anyone knows
      1)whr is the exact location of the taichung wufenpu(i oni noe its at tianjin) and the opening time?
      2)whr is the money changer in taoyuan airport and whats the rate nw?
      3)what is nice to eat in taichung and fengjia nitemarket?
      4)is jianhushan theme park worth gg n whats the tix price like?
      5)'nu ren wo zhui da' is tiz a gd skincare brand n whr can it be found?

thankz!

• Marcialina's Profile Photo

Hostel? How to get to SML from Taichung?

by Marcialina Online Now Jun 18, 2007 at 12:54 PM

I'll be travelling alone and looking for a hostel to stay in Taichung city area.

I have come across this The Taichung International Youth Hostel website which says it is located in Beitun District in the north-east part of Taichung City . Where is this place? Worth consider to stay there?

I would like to visit SML and how do i able to get there? Is there any day tour tat i can join to visit SML?

1 Answer Jun 20, 2007 at 5:12 AM
    • Taichung Hotel

by taimay Online Now May 2, 2007 at 5:30 AM

where can I find a hotel in Taichung which is near the night market and shopping area and also easy to go from the train station by bus?

6 Answers Sep 8, 2009 at 10:14 PM