change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• oromer's Profile Photo

A day by car in Kos

Kos Oct 4, 2016 at 11:24 AM

We stay Portobello Royal hotel, west to Kardamena.
      Want to rent a car for 1 day.
      Please recomendations what to see and where to go,
      Thank you

• Refugees in symi greece

by RayN58 Online Now Aug 30, 2015 at 1:43 AM

I am thinking of booking a holiday to symi , but I am concerned about whether their are a high number of refugees ? And how safe is it , being so close to turkey

12 Answers Oct 7, 2015 at 1:57 AM
    • symi to tilos

by flippertom Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 10:39 AM

hi. staying on symi next september. looking to hop over to tilos for 4-5 days. can anyone advise if ferry is available and if so how often does ferry connect both islands.

• Restaurant

by Davidmolloy Online Now Mar 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM

We are a party of 25 looking for a restaurant within a 15 min walk from Symi port to celebrate my wife's 50th. Recommendations would be appreciated.

2 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 11:36 PM
    • Sailing to Symi

by 25jeanmarie Online Now May 11, 2008 at 8:29 PM

We are sailing a small boat (40 ft) to some of the greek islands the 1st 2 weeks of June. I have been given Symi to research. Looking for any information about good anchoring spots. Also if any one knows about provision possiblities on Symi such as water and refueling. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2 Answers May 12, 2008 at 2:59 PM
    • Accommodation on Symi

by Ennyl Online Now Jan 9, 2008 at 6:52 AM

We are wanting to stay in Symi Sept this year. Not sure whether to base ourselves in Chorio (Anastasia Aparts) or closer to town (Irini Studios). Which would be the best for being close to eateries in the evening? Does the hourly bus service run at this time of year (10 Sept-17 Sept) between town and Chorio? Thanks. Anyone stayed at either of these two accommodation choices? Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 28, 2008 at 7:21 AM