VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Suzhou

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Suzhou to Shanghai

by friend444 Online Now Apr 4, 2004 at 7:05 PM

Hi I will be leaving Suzhou Changmen Hotel to Railway station. How long is the journey? Should I take bus or taxi? How much is the journey from the hotel to Railway station? When is the earliest train on 9/4? Look forward to your reply!

5 Answers Jun 10, 2006 at 6:01 AM
    • tropical-aussie's Profile Photo

Suzhou Going for a year

by tropical-aussie Online Now Mar 2, 2004 at 2:20 AM

I'm just about to sign a contract to teach in Suzhou for a year. I've never been to China before except HK 3 decadesago. Looking to meet up with interesting people from around the before I arrive. I have lots of Questions. Also interested in meeting with people living in Shanghai to bulid up friendships so maybe we can visit each other. I;m a Cairns (in the tropica.One of the most beautiful places in the world) Nth Qld Aussie girl/woman. I'm alternative in mind and spirit and politcally Greens/not dizzy. I enjoy cards/ scrabble backgammon/swimming/ reading/films/the arts/travelling/ occassional raging/raving. Love to hear from any one out there Reg tropicalaussie

3 Answers May 27, 2007 at 2:14 PM