VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Suphan Buri

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• gaolei's Profile Photo

King's Burial

Bangkok Jan 23, 2017 at 3:26 PM

I was told that the king is about to be buried or cremated this or next week. Is this true? I also heard everyone must wear dark, black, clothes to show respect to the king? So how far is this going? I am sure we will need to dress appropriately at the grand palace, but the travel tour leader that we talked to by phone said respectful clothes are required throughout Thailand. In the past, tourist areas were exempt from this. What places are covered by this? Thanks!

more
    • Tidak's Profile Photo

any ide from pattaya to this island koh kham

Pattaya Jan 31, 2017 at 1:53 AM

any ide from from pattaya pier to koh kham island ? google.com.ph/maps/dir/patta...

thank you

more
    • suphanburi

by dany332 Online Now Sep 4, 2013 at 10:06 AM

hi i go to suphanburi tomorrow and i want reference from hotels and what to do for 5 days

1 Answer Oct 1, 2013 at 4:25 AM
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

What is there to See In Suphan Buri ?

by soundchaseruk Online Now Mar 10, 2011 at 9:09 AM

I am considering staying at Suphan Buri for one afternoon and night as I will take the bus from Ayutthya to Kanchanaburi and thought it might be interesting and more non touristy. I have read there are a few smaller tourist displayed attractions.

Not much on the net about this town other than the market which at Sam Chuk, is best visited in the early morning.

I will arrive late morning and have the afternoon.

Anyone been there and seen anything interesting?

1 Answer Mar 10, 2011 at 9:26 AM
    • Any cheap hotel?

by volopolo Online Now Jul 12, 2008 at 1:44 PM

Any cheap hotel inside Suphan Buri city?

3 Answers Mar 9, 2011 at 3:06 AM