Sunne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best way to reach Stockholm from Bromma airport

Stockholm Mar 30, 2016 at 8:06 AM

Hi, the question is actually in the titel). We are arriving Monday evening and need to get to Östermalm. Maybe somebody knows the most comfortable and cheapest way? Other tips on places to eat that won't empty my wallet completely)) are also welcome. Thank you all!

more
    • Malmo to London

Sweden Apr 26, 2016 at 1:22 PM

Hi there,

We're planning a trip to London from Malmo, by train and we're just wondering if, in light of recent border checks being re-introduced, there will be any checks until Brussels ?

Would it be the same case by car as well ?

From what I'm reading checks have only been introduced when travelling back to Sweden. Is that correct ?

Thanks.

more
    • lanef's Profile Photo

To get local currency in Stockholm

Stockholm Apr 11, 2016 at 9:07 AM

Will it make it easier to withdraw Krona from atms in Stockholm if you have a travel card with euros on it? As I will visit Helsinki before Stockholm, I will have a travel card with euros.Thanks

more
    • Additional Transportation?

Hönö Apr 19, 2016 at 1:54 PM

Good Evening. I am from the US and plan on going to the island in the Summer for an event. I am traveling alone and will not have a car. I believe from Gothenberg Central I would take a bus to get to Lilla Varholmen. From there I will take a ferry. What I am trying to figure out - is when I get to Lilla Varholmen is this right where the ferry is? Also can I just board the ferry without a car? Also once I get to Hono island are there taxis?
      Thank you for your help. I am a solo traveler for this event so any help would be helpful. Thank you!

more